It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Short Workout and Construction Continues.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I’ve mentioned before that exercising muscles is less painful then when you are not working out. Having donated Blood this past Monday I had intended on going back to the Gym by Thursday morning so the vein could properly heal. Then the severe Pain in my Hip caused another setback for me but last night I was experiencing so much discomfort not associated with my Hip that I knew what I needed to do.

After having a fairly restless night I waited until 6:00 this morning to start my day. When I got to Planet Fitness there were less people there then normal but I didn’t rush. I did start with some Cardio Exercise but set it at half the intensity and for only Five Minutes. Even with the Free Weights some of my normal routine that would affect the legs were left out. In less then an Hour I hadn’t even worked up a sweat but my Hip was telling me it was time to leave.

The Sunshine this morning.

Kathy was surprised to see me walk in to the Apartment just after 8:00. We had different snacks that we called breakfast before heading over to our Computers.

Being that it was Saturday the Electric Jackhammers didn’t start until 9:00. Even though we kept the Window and Balcony Door closed because of the noise it felt cold inside. Kathy needed to put on a sweatshirt to keep warm and ended up having a Snap in the process. She did appreciate the Birthday Wishes she received in the Comment section of our Blog.

To warm up but eat lite we had Baked Beans on Toast along with the Leftover Pineapple for dessert.

We just finished eating at 1:30 when the Jackhammers suddenly went silent. At first we thought they had simply stopped for lunch but were not disappointed when they didn’t return. We enjoyed the rest of the afternoon reading on our Computers without the noise. I would review Hundreds of Job Ads today but only submitted a single application later this afternoon.

For supper we had the Leftover Stir-Fry along with Salmon Fillets. We enjoyed Double Chocolate Muffins with Yogurt Cups for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News was delayed by the Mexican PGA Tournament by Twenty Minutes. When it came on they only reported on the upcoming Provincial Election without mentioning anything about the Coronavirus.

The Clouds this afternoon.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 63 F (17 C) this afternoon with East Winds gusting to 31 MPH at the time.

Tomorrow we have an invitation out for lunch that we’ll be attending. Tell you about it then.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why would no one listen to the percussion section?


Because they couldn’t drum up enough support.

3 comments:

  1. Supper looks good! Haven't had a stir fry in a long time. I'm sure you'll be happy when the jackhammers stop for good, hopefully before the warm weather sticks around so you can open your patio door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday Kathy.

    ReplyDelete