It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, April 1, 2022

Overdoing It and Spasms.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I had a few wakeful moments throughout the night I still felt fresh and raring to go when the Alarm woke me at 5:00 this morning. It seemed like I was in hyper-drive and within mere minutes was outside getting in the Car. There were at least a dozen cars in the lot when I arrived at Planet Fitness.

Starting with my Cardio Exercise I was feeling so good that I increased the intensity level and pushed myself to attain greater distance. Since I had increased the Weights just the other day I only increased the number of Repetitions on a few of the exercises. When it came to the Cool Down Exercise I again increased the intensity level. All that time I did not feel like I was pushing myself.

When I walked in the Apartment just before 9:00 Kathy was just finishing her morning chores but hadn’t had breakfast yet. We solved that issue by having Cereal for breakfast together.

There was a Job Ad that I nearly applied for today but when I saw they expected me to work over 55 Hours a Week I did not bother.

I made a call to the Dentist Office to verify our appointment time. It was at that point that I was reminded that Kathy needed to take some Antibiotics because of her Diabetes. Checking with our Pharmacy in Amherstburg they informed us they had opened a second location not far from our Apartment. That would save us from having to do a long drive Two Days in a row.

It was also time to do the Laundry that I do every Two Weeks. (Thankfully we have plenty of clothes.) After transferring everything from the Washers to the Dryers we had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch with Mandarin Orange Slices, the last pieces of Italian Pastry from yesterday and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

It was nearly 2:30 when I returned with all the clothes folded. After putting it away I noticed Muscle Spasming in my legs. It was because I had pushed myself too far this morning. The answer was to take a Tylenol but we needed to get to the local Pharmacy before they closed so we headed out the door.

We were driving down the road before I remembered that I didn’t take the Tylenol. I went inside the Pharmacy and never thought to just buy another bottle for some relief.

We went to Guardian Storage where I spoke with Melissa about the company not having all the numbers when submitting the Automatic Debit Payment. If they leave the last Three Digits off again Motor City Community Credit Union will not pay them.

It was nearly 5:00 when we went to Arby’s for supper. We sat inside and enjoyed their Fish Sandwiches that I’ve mentioned before tasting better then McD’s and are larger. Only Two other people chose to eat in.

We stopped at both Dollarama and Zehr’s grocery store to restock our thinning Fridge/Freezer and Pantry. It seemed like we were taking forever even though it was only minutes.

It was past 7:00 when we walked in the Apartment and the first thing I did was to take an Extra Strength Tylenol. When I was exercising it did not feel like I was overdoing it but I must have been and now I am paying for it. Will I think twice before doing that again? I can only hope but am doubtful. In order to sleep tonight I’ll be taking another Extra Strength Tylenol because my legs are still Spasming.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 37 F (3 C) this afternoon and it’s not going to get much warmer then that for a while as they are saying Spring has been put on hold.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Your best Sunday clothes include your John Deere baseball cap.

2 comments: