It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Good Workout, Different Applications and Stir Fry

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I was already working up a sweat doing my Cardio Workout at Planet Fitness by 6:00 this morning and it felt good. Even though there were quite a few others using the Free Weights by the time I headed in that direction I had them all to myself. I even managed to get a full Cool-Down exercise in before hitting the shower.

Afternoon Rain.

Instead of going straight home I stopped in at the Zehr’s grocery store. Last night I’d had a craving for a good Stir-Fry but didn’t have all the Vegetables that I needed. In the end I also picked up a few Fruits as well for our snacks and desserts.

Kathy was already up when I walked in the Apartment. Since she’d already had her breakfast I just grabbed a snack to hold me over until we had lunch.

There were Two Job Ads that required my attention this morning. Unlike the normal applications through Indeed these were connecting directly to the companies that had posted them.

We set up the Crock Pot to cook a Chicken that we partly used with tonight’s supper.

When we finally had lunch we had Split Pea with Ham Soup along with Mandarin Orange Slices and Yogurt Cups for dessert.

The Weather Network showed we were down to 63 F (17 C) mainly due to the Thirty Plus MPH Wind Gusts this afternoon. We actually hit 68 F (20 C) at noon.

Around 3:30 I started cutting the Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Onions and Peppers that I would use for the Stir Fry. Being more used to working with Metal it took longer then I expected. Since I am not too used to what Spices to use this meal only tasted Okay. The Veges were served over a small bed of Spaghettini and topped by Chicken straight from the Crock Pot. There was too much for us to eat tonight so we’ll have leftovers for lunch probably tomorrow. There are also plenty of Vegetables left to make another Stir Fry or to use in other dishes. Kathy made Peach Shortcake Tarts for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported on the Invasion of Ukraine along with 23 Active Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region. They also reported that the Manhattan Subway Shooter had been arrested today.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever used an inner-tube patch on your jeans.

4 comments:

  1. Your stir fry looks very yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put ginger and garlic in our stir fry

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I envy your rain but not your winds which is a phenomena that has been a constant since last year here in Texas.

    All your meals look delicious but your dinner looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinner looked super yummy. Elva Shannon

    ReplyDelete