It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Cleaned Up and Nods.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Once again I was up at 5:00 this morning but not for going to the Gym. When I looked to see how busy the Laundry Rooms were yesterday it seemed that everyone had the same idea as I did. By the time I sorted and pretreated the clothes it wasn’t until 6:00 that I had loaded the first of the Washers this morning. Even though I had the use of all the Machines I wanted it was early enough that the first person I saw was at 9:30 this morning as I walked back into our Apartment.

Kathy had been busy doing her morning cores as well as vacuuming the rugs. She did that because she knows how badly the sound bothers my hearing. I have severe Tinnitus and the sound of the vacuum actually causes pain in my ears.

After having an Egg Over Easy on a Toast for breakfast we finished putting the Folded Laundry away before turning on the Computers. There were a lot of Job Ads but nothing I could apply for. The fact that sitting at the Computer looking for something special soon had me examining the inside of my eye lids. They were more like Nods which are much shorter than Snaps. Luckily I would recover from one before being hit by others throughout the day.

Summer Pasta Salad.

Pad Thai Salad.

For lunch Kathy finished the Summer Pasta Salad while I tried something a Pad Thai Salad. These are ready made Salads we get at the Deli section at the grocery store. I wasn’t impressed so it looks like I’ll be sticking with the Greek, Italian and Summer Salads.

With the Sun filling the sky and people out walking on the Ganatchio Trail below only wearing T-Shirts we had our Balcony Door open. The Weather Network showed we reached 63 F (17 C).

My afternoon was spent catching up on Blog reading and Nods.

Since we weren’t very active today supper was Herbed Chicken Soup with Cheese on Crackers and Strawberry-Shortcake Tarts for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported on the Invasion of Ukraine along with the Subway Shooting in New York City. They also mentioned there were 55 Active Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region.

We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

My wife has an odd way of starting conversations. She always begins by saying, “Hey are you even listening?”

3 comments:

  1. You're in t-shirts and we just put on our ski parkas. Something is wrong with this picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Nancy you get hotter than we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...your food looks delicious! I would love to have a high of 63 degrees instead I laid low to avoid the 102 degrees temperatures yesterday :-(

    ReplyDelete