It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wakeful Night and Parking Limits.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I mentioned the other day how my CPAP Machine shut itself off a few times when I would turn to sleep on my back. For some reason when I lay on my back to sleep my breathing is so shallow that the Machine thinks I am no longer connected. I am finding that as the pages on the Calendar turn to the next I can’t sleep on my sides the way I used to. Last night my CPAP Machine shut down over Ten Times. Once I find my old Machine I’ll get this one in for service.

When the Alarm went off at 5:00 this morning I didn’t jump out of bed but still managed to be outside scraping the Frost off the Car by 5:30. Planet Fitness was busy by the time I arrived and remained that way for the next Three Hours. I even managed to get in Three Full Sets of the heavier weights. My lack of sleep did cause me to work at a slower pace.

Back at the Apartment Kathy was already checking things on her Computer. After setting my gear to dry and grabbing a Banana for a snack I joined her. Strangely there would be no Job Ads for me to check out until after 3:00 this afternoon at which time I would submit Three Applications.

Kathy's Omelette

Kathy’s stomach was again bothering her this morning because she is not eating enough for breakfast. When it came time for lunch I helped her stomach feel a lot better. I made a Vegetarian Omelette with chopped Mushrooms, Peppers and Havarti Cheese then I topped it off with Sauteed Asparagus as a side. Kathy said I “Aced” it.

My slightly larger Omelette.

Kathy wanted to go for a ride this afternoon but there would be no guarantee we’d have a parking spot when we returned. Since the New Management Company has taken over the building we live in they have been doing a lot of repairs to the Building and Property. Today they started working on the Parking Lot. This project is expected to take Two Months and the parking will be limited. We’ll have to run our errands early in the mornings until the parking lot is finished. Looking out the windows was giving Kathy some entertainment.

Since we were still not very hungry after the lunch I made so for supper we had another small piece of the Raspberry Chocolate Cream Cheese dessert we made on Sunday.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported 23 Active Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region.

The Weather Network showed we’d had Partly-Sunny Skies this morning and only reached 48 F (9 C) this afternoon under Mostly Cloudy Skies. Temperatures will improve through the weekend.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You know your getting old when when you're on vacation and your energy runs out before your money does.

2 comments:

  1. How Kathy is on, don't like to hear that she's sick so often. 😔

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day I saw a commercial for a new type of CPAP machine and thought of you and Kathy.

    Glad you take good care of her and fix her nutritious meals to get her to eat.

    ReplyDelete