It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Interrupted Sleep, Job Application and Leftovers.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

By the time we got to bed last night we had no problem falling asleep. Since only part of our supper had been digested we both slept like rocks but I woke a few times. For some reason when I sleep on my side I breathe deeper then when I lay on my back. When that happens my CPAP Machine thinks I have disconnected my Mask and walked away so it shuts down. Talk about Gasping For Air. It is not the way I want to wake up.

I still managed to wake up by 8:00 which was good because Kathy was supposed to have a Doctor’s Call between 9:00 and 12:00. For breakfast we had a small piece of the Leftover Raspberry Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake that we didn’t bring to the gathering yesterday. I figured we’d be over the Sugar-Rush by the time we go to bed tonight. We finished our Coffee/Tea at the Computers while we got caught up on our reading.

When the Doctor called he noted that Kathy’s Triglycerides were high and that she should cut back on her drinking. Those that know her well know that she doesn’t drink Alcoholic Beverages but the Doctors never want to believe that. Even when we share a bottle of Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) it is normally days apart. One of the things Kathy likes to snack on is Fruit and that does it every time.

For lunch we shared the Leftover Waldorf Salad that we had brought to our Family Easter Celebration. There was enough there that we were not hungry when we left the table.

I finally found a Job Ad in my field that I applied for later this afternoon. We’ll keep our fingers crossed.

When it came time for supper I used the Leftover Stir-Fry on a small bed of Pasta. It tasted just as good as when it was first made. We had cored too many Apples yesterday as we made the Waldorf Salad so they were made into Apple Sauce that we had for tonight’s dessert. Eating all those Leftovers today made some space in our Fridge.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported 25 Active Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region along with a sharp increase throughout the Province of Ontario.

The Weather Network showed we only reached 41 F (5 C) this afternoon. The temperature will slowly rise throughout this coming week but most of it will be clouded over with Rain.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.

John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States

3 comments:

  1. LiverMD by 1MD dropped my Triglycerides by almost a 100 in a month and I only took two a day. The LiverMD supplements actually cleared my liver where not only the triglycerides dropped but also the ALT and AST went down and back to normal. I was told by the doctor 2 months ago to add Berberine twice daily, and check my BS twice daily. Wake up was 140ish range, inside of 3 weeks, my wake up was anywhere from 88 to 97. And, that all is without restricting my diet any, or exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Leftover Stir-Fry sure looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like that stuff really worked for MCA, Kathy might want to try it! Your waldorf salad looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete