It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, April 25, 2022

Restless, Only One, Getting Green and 134th.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

As I always do if there is something pressing that comes along I’ll take care of it before my own needs. That’s why I didn’t get to the Gym yesterday but it might have worked out for the best.

When I arrived at Planet Fitness at 5:30 this morning I found Eugene already working out. Normally I’m always there before he gets in. It seems that I wasn’t the only one who had trouble sleeping but because I had so little I struggled to get as much as possible. By the time I finished my Warm Up Cardio Eugene was gone. By the time I walked out after 8:00 all my Aches and Pains had disappeared.

I pulled into the parking lot here at 8:30 and lucked out finding our earlier parking spot still available. The Contractors were already busy using the Electric Jackhammers.

Walking into the Apartment I found Kathy finishing her chores even though she hadn’t eaten. She told me that every time I tossed throughout the night she woke up. Then the Contractors started with their Jackhammers by 7:30. That was the end of her sleeping.

Still trying to use food stocks before they go bad I made Banana/Walnut Pancakes for breakfast.

After reviewing loads of Job Ads I finally applied for one right before lunch. I also tried logging into a Questionnaire Site but it had been redone and would not let me Log-in.

Still cleaning more from the Fridge I made Grilled Cheese with Bacon Sandwiches for lunch with Olives for garnishing and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

In order to finish reading all the Blogs we follow I didn’t leave many Comments today.

We headed out the door just after 4:00 and after playing dodgem with the Street Repair Construction we arrived at Canadian Blood Services by 4:30. Even though it was cooler today then yesterday we noticed a lot more trees either starting to bud or fill with leaves as an indication that Spring had finally arrived.

Even though I was early being that I needed to fill in the Questionnaire they processed me early and I was heading back to the Car Five Minutes before my Scheduled Appointment time after donating Blood for the 134th time.

We stopped at Wendy’s where we had their Grilled Chicken Wraps, Small Chocolate Frosties and Seniors Soft Drinks for our supper.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they reported 25 Active Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region. They also spoke about some of the Ukraine Refugees that have already arrived in our area.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 64 F (18 C) today at Midnight. The temperature has been sliding since then.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, 134 donations, that is fantastic Rick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your blood maker still works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess yesterday's hamburger did the job for your qualifying for sure this morning. Do you add a bit of baking powder to your banana pancakes? They look so fluffy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, no, I see you didn't give blood this morning, but rather the afternoon. But I suspect you knew what I meant.

    ReplyDelete