It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Adjusted Time, Sick Again and Easter Wish.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was surprising the other day when Planet Fitness that is normally open 24/7 posted Holiday Weekend Hours. Sleeping until 6:00 this morning I walked in as they opened their doors. By the time I finished the Pain in my Hip that nearly sidelined me the other day was nowhere to be found.

I had planned on stopping at the grocery store after the Gym but decided against it. Not only was the parking lot full at the time but by having Kathy come with me would be at least an excuse to get her out of the Apartment.

When I got home Kathy was already at her Computer saying she’d already had breakfast. After I set my gear to dry I simply grabbed a snack before joining her. There were plenty of Blogs to read but few Job Ads to review.

It wasn’t long after that Kathy started feeling sick to her stomach just like she did a week ago. After asking what she’d eaten for breakfast I realized that she is trying to eat less then what she needs and that’s why she is feeling that way.

The only way to fix that was to make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Pickles and Olives for lunch before topping it off with Mandarin Oranges along with a Yogurt Cup for dessert. It took a few minutes before her stomach started feeling better.

We waited a while longer before heading off to the Zehr’s grocery store. Having combined what I wanted to pick up and Kathy needed for her baking it only filled a single Reusable Shopping Bag.

It was still too early to head back home so we stopped at Wendy’s. Using a Coupon we enjoyed their Chicken Sandwich Meals.

The Weather Network showed we only reached 48 F (9 C) because of the Southwesterly Winds blowing through our area.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported on the Invasion of Ukraine along with an increased number of Coronavirus Cases for the Province of Ontario.

Kathy and I would like to wish all our Readers a Happy Easter. Remember the true meaning behind it and hopefully you will spend it with those you Love.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

How do you catch a squirrel?


Climb up a tree and act like a nut.

6 comments:

  1. A single recyclable bag when going to the grocery store? I envy you, even when I just pop in for a few basics I somehow end up with a cart full.

    I hope Kathy and you as well as your readers had an enjoyable holiday.

    ReplyDelete