It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Quiet Recovery.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After taking a single Extra Strength Tylenol before going to bed I was surprise how well I slept. When we got up to the sound of Electric Jackhammers in the parking lot my Hip was hardly bothering me.

The Sun was a welcoming sight when we opened the Balcony Blinds but by touching the door itself you knew it wasn’t very warm. After having Cereal for breakfast a quick check or The Weather Network showed we were sitting right at the Freezing Mark.

The only Job Ads that were being sent to me were those that would require our moving to the northern part of the province or that I would be doing Fly-in Fly-out Jobs for the Mining Industry while leaving Kathy back here. None of those options were appealing to me so I didn’t even mention them to Kathy.

We took advantage of a slow morning to soak our feet in the Epson Salts Bath. As I’ve mentioned before not only does it make our feet feel better but it helps us to relax. Afterwards Kathy even had a Snap without planning for it.

Chicken Noodle Soup with Cheese on Crackers was our lunch with Grapes and Yogurt Cups for our dessert.

With the ongoing noise from outside we were tempted to go for a ride but the mess we would have to drive through quelled that thought.

My Hip wasn’t bothering me so around 4:00 I started prepping Vegetables for a Stir-Fry. I used Asparagus, Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Green Beans, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers and Minced Garlic. We also shared a Steak for our protein with Pineapple for dessert and Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) for our beverage. When I finished cooking that up I had hobble to the table. I guess my Hip didn’t like standing that long.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported More Active Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region mostly in Retirement Homes.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 50 F (10 C) today but we’ll see it start to warm up through the weekend.

Once the News was finished we did the Dishes together. I had planned on going to the Gym in the morning for a low keyed workout but my Hip again vetoed that idea after standing for another Twenty Minutes.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What kind of magic do cows believe in?


Moodoo.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I just wrote on another photoblog that after a certain age, gravity starts taking it's toll on spines and joints, regardless of past injuries, etc. And guess who wins in the end.
    At least we have tylenol and ibuprofen etc to help in the battle. Good looking supper!!

    ReplyDelete