It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Missed The Gym, Job Ads and Building My Iron.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I managed to get carried away reading Blogs after publishing our own last night. By the time I looked at the Clock it was past midnight and if I planned to go to the Gym my backside would really be dragging. If that wasn’t bad enough my CPAP Mask kept leaking which meant that when you are getting blasted by a stream of air in the eye you wake fairly quick. I managed to sleep until 7:20 this morning though my Machine showed I was only connected for Five Hours.

I was already busy reading things when Kathy joined me at 8:30. We enjoyed Toast for breakfast before heading back to the Computers. Surprisingly I would apply for another Two Jobs one this morning and another this evening. Even though most of the RV Bloggers we follow are now back home they are still able to do things that make us jealous since we are basically stuck in this Apartment.

With the temperatures supposedly to hit near normal for this time of year today we cracked the Bedroom Window and the Balcony Door open to air things out. We were enjoying the lite breeze when the Wind Gusts from the South started tossing things around in the Apartment.

When it came time to have lunch we had a Modified Caesars Salad with added Onions and Peppers along with Strawberries topped with a dollop of Cool Whip for dessert.

We spent most of the afternoon working on the Computers. Since I Donate Blood every Eight Weeks I have to watch to keep my Iron levels up and have found that Vitamin Pills alone don’t always do the trick. When you are trying to lose weight it’s wise to avoid eating Red Meat but if you are Donating Blood it is wise to eat Red Meat.

Around 4:00 we headed out to get a good look at what the Contractors are doing to the parking lot. Then we drove over to the nearby Harvey’s where we used a Coupon to order our supper. It’s the only place I know that allows you to have a Chicken Sandwich and a Hamburger using the same Coupon. Now I know my Iron count will be good tomorrow.

We managed to get the same parking spot when we got back to the building that we had last night. As we were walking towards the entrance there were other tenants just arriving that were not so lucky.

With the temperature being so moderate we walked across the street and looked out over the Detroit River for a few minutes. Since the Wind was at our backs the water was fairly calm by the shore. There were still the die-hard Fisherman in their Boats trying to catch supper along with a group of Male Mallard Ducks.

The Weather Network showed we reached 81 F (27 C) but supposedly felt warmer however because of the 35 MPH Wind Gusts it actually felt cooler. The temperatures will be sliding throughout the week with one night dipping below the Freeze Mark.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

My girlfriend left me because she couldn’t handle my OCD. I told her to close the door five times on her way out.

3 comments:

  1. The temperatures this weekend were certainly a nice change. Sadly, as you mentioned things are about to change. I am trying to be grateful I do not see the "s" word...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picnic lunch in the park would have been a good spot for you. 😊
    I believe the opposite about red meat. Maybe that's because i need to keep my iron and B12 up. It's giving up the carbs that helps me lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy you all had a "heat wave" yesterday!

    ReplyDelete