It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Dragging and Fun Visits.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night I spent more time tossing around then actually sleeping but I still got up at 5:00 when the Alarm went off to go to the Gym. Strangely I felt extremely hungry at that hour so instead of having a single small snack before going out the door I had Two. It would later come back to haunt me.

There was roughly a Dozen people exercising when I arrived at Planet Fitness. As I did my Cardio it seemed like I had no energy but I persisted through my routines even finishing off with my Cool Down. It wasn’t until I was on my way home that I realized the cause. It was that second snack I had earlier. Lesson learned.

Kathy was having her breakfast by the time I entered the Apartment. There were quite a number of Job Ads to review but there were none that I could apply for that I hadn’t already.

For lunch we shared a Modified Caesars Salad and a Personal Sized Chicken with Broccoli Pie. For dessert we had Cookies and a Yogurt Cup.

We spent more of the afternoon on the Computers before we headed out the door around 3:00. Our first stop was the nearby Shoppers Drug Mart to purchase some Vitamin B-6 that will be used when I do up the Doucettes this weekend.

Next we made a quick stop at Walmart to check a few things before continuing on too Guardian Storage to collect our Mail.

Our healthy lunch had worn off by this time so we stopped at Wendy’s. We ate Chicken Wraps, Small Chocolate Frosties and Seniors Soft Drinks inside their Dining Room before heading for Amherstburg.

Having called in our Prescriptions we needed last Saturday to the Pharma Choice Pharmacy they had everything waiting for us to pick up.

Noticed Wind Damage to the sign.

Looking at the time we figured our daughter-in-law Melissa was still working so we went to the nearby Dollarama to walk around and to pick up a few things they had on their shelves that the Windsor locations don’t carry.

We arrived at our son Kevin and daughter-in-law Melissa’s around 5:30 to find a table full of Snacks waiting for us. The next Three Hours just flew by with plenty of things to talk and laugh about. As per normal we always have fun and enjoy these visits. We found out that Boots one of their cats has something in common with Kathy. He’s Diabetic but instead of watching his diet he takes Daily Insulin Injections.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 50 F (10 C) around noon but the 32 MPH (50 KPH) winds made it feel cooler. Tomorrow will be help the grass to grow.

I just realized that I forgot the Camera in the Truck.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.

Bill Gates, American computer programmer and entrepreneur.

1 comment: