It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Talked With Ivan.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I had planned on getting to the Gym this morning but when I didn’t publish the Blog until nearly Midnight I tossed that idea out the window. That was a good thing because every time I rolled over last night I was awake for at least Ten Minutes. Once I felt well rested I got up to start getting things ready for my day.

The start of a Mostly Sunny Day.

Kathy also had a restless night so I was surprised that she didn’t sleep more then the Half Hour longer then I did. We had Cereal for breakfast and brought our Coffee/Tea to the Computers where I had a pile of Job Ads to go through. If there is nothing on that sheet that was worth my while I delete it and move to the next sheet. I would go through Thirty Sheets of Job Ads today. Even with the Search Filters set for the Windsor area I receive Ads from across Canada and even a few in the Lower Michigan area. If I was much younger and single that would be something I would consider. That is also why they refer to a fully certified Trades-Person as a Journeyman. Since our family is located nearby we’ll be staying close.

I made Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for lunch using Cheddar and Havarti Cheeses. We also had Strawberries for dessert.

Since I had gotten everything ready before lunch I was able to start working on our Pill Doucettes by 1:00 while Kathy continued working on her Computer. By doing them for the both of us for Forty-Five Days it actually saves me time. If I did it every week it would take an Hour where this only takes Two Hours Ten Minutes for Six and a Half Weeks worth.

I spoke with Ivan this afternoon. His mother-in-law passed away yesterday. Now they are thinking of moving further North. The Van that I was working on the day Paul told me to take my Tools and leave is still sitting there untouched. All the potential Welders shown around the Plant are quick to leave before taking the job. Both Paul and Kharen have tried to have Ivan do repairs but he just tells them he’s not Qualified.

When it came to supper we had Summer Pasta Salad with a slice of Lemon Meringue Pie for dessert.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 52 F (11 C) with more Rain on the way for tomorrow.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported more about the Invasion of Ukraine.

I’m hoping to make it to the Gym in the morning. The longer I stay away the more Aches and Pains I get.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

So many people are getting emails from the Prince of Nigeria. I got one from an Egyptian Pharaoh but it turned out to be a pyramid scheme.

1 comment:

  1. Your grilled cheese sandwiches are always better looking than mine! Sounds like things are going as badly as ever at your previous job place.

    ReplyDelete