It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, April 11, 2022

Good Workout and Everyone Had The Same Idea.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

For it being the beginning of Spring it felt cool this morning as I headed into Planet Fitness before 5:30. There were the regular die hard people exercising along with a few new faces. Fortunately by the time I finished my Cardio Exercises a few of the Benches became available where the Free Weights are located. As mentioned in yesterday’s Blog I was starting to feel more Aches and Pains the longer I stayed away. Trying to exercise every other day today was Day Four so it was not surprising that I had difficulty getting started. By the end of the Third Set of my routine I was breezing through without hesitation. Even after doing my Cool-Down Exercises and getting showered I was still walking in the Apartment before 9:00.

Sunnier this morning.

Kathy had another rough night so even though she was surprised that she had slept so late I wasn’t.

The only Job Ads that were different today were some that invited me to apply. As soon as I viewed the entire Ad and saw it meant moving Hundreds Of Miles my hopes were dashed.

Thinking of doing the Laundry today I first went downstairs to see how busy the Laundry Rooms were. People were waiting for machines to become available so I waited.

We had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch and finished the Lemon Meringue Pie for dessert.

The Laundry Rooms were still busy after lunch so I was able to catch up on my Blog Reading and actually commented on quite a few of them.

For supper we had Pancakes covered with Strawberries and Cool Whip.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 70 F (21 C) with a little Rain today. We can expect increased Winds overnight.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported more about the Invasion of Ukraine along with 21 Active Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region.

Since the Laundry Rooms are still busy this evening. I’ll simply get up early again tomorrow to hopefully be the first one there.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat.

Ann Landers, advice columnist

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you having nice warm weather.
    We woke up to seven inches of snow and it's cold with the wind blowing.

    ReplyDelete