It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, April 4, 2022

Back At It, Job Ads and Not Hungry.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Taking that extra day off from going to the Gym had me feeling like my anchor was dragging when I gt up at 5:00 this morning. By the time I walked into Planet Fitness the feeling had passed and I was ready to exercise. Even though I continued with my increased Weight Training I was cautious not to repeat Friday’s push on the Cardio Workout that caused the severe cramping I experienced. I even skipped the Cool Down completely before heading for home.

Still recovering from being sick yesterday I was surprised to find Kathy still in bed when I walked into the Apartment. Quietly I opened the Balcony Door Blinds to let in the Cloudy Sunlight. Just that shocked Kathy into wakefulness before she came rushing out saying she had overslept. There was no rush to go anywhere.

Hard to see the Snowflakes.

As we ate Cereal for breakfast I was surprised to see Rain dripping off the Balcony Rail. It had been dry when I went out earlier. Even the return had been dry. Later we would see Snowflakes of varying sizes though it was melting on contact.

At the Computers I applied on Four Job Ads through the course of the day.

For lunch we had Minestrone Soup with Grapes and the last of the White Cake for dessert.

Between the Job Ads, Blog reading and watching the weather outside we didn’t do much this afternoon.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they reported on the War Crimes being committed by the Russian Army in Ukraine and 44 Active Coronavirus Cases for the Windsor/Essex Region. We’ll be facing a Provincial Election in a couple of months.

The Weather Network showed we reached a high of 43 F (6 C) today but will still see varying temperatures for some time.

Due to the lack of activity neither of us felt very hungry until after the News was over. The simplest thing to share was a Store Bought Thin Crust Medium Mushroom Pizza. It left us feeling satisfied.

Hopefully we’ll be more energetic tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

An invisible man married an invisible woman.

Their kids were nothing to look at either.

1 comment: