It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Well Rested But Busy Day.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since I only got to bed a Half Hour later then normal I didn’t think about what time I’d get up. When I looked at the Clock and jumped out of bed thinking I was going to be late for work at 5:39, it took only a couple seconds to remember this was Saturday. It was no problem to fall back to sleep and waking Hours later.

As per usual on my days off, Kathy sensed my absence and joined me minutes later. She misses me being home and I miss spending time with her. Even though breakfast for the both of us was a single Egg on Toast it still gave us time to get caught up on a lot of missed conversations.

After taking care of correspondences that somehow were in my Spam Folder I was able to start getting caught up on my Blog reading. We had a chuckle reading about fellow Ontarians in the southwest telling us how Cold it is. We recalled many days noting how Windsor was warmer than Quartzsite. We also read of other RVers having Medical or Mechanical Issues that have to be resolved before their travels can continue.

We changed things up a bit having a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Pizza for lunch. It was only moments later that we were heading out the door.

With this being the weekend and that special day not far away the roads were packed. Our first stop was Princess Auto. There were a couple of things I needed to look for but ended up walking out empty handed.

It wasn’t a completely wasted trip when we stopped at Canadian Tire across the street. We found a few household items, that with only a slight modification, will work beautifully in the Trailer.

If you noted our morning temperature above we stopped at Guardian Storage to put more things in the Storage Unit and Trailer. Even though we were only there a Half Hour we were both frozen.

Like this sign.

We made a quick stop at Tim Hortons to get some comfort as well as hot beverages to warm us up.

Our last stop was the Zehr’s grocery store. Even though our Shopping List was small our purchases were big in preparation of the coming week.

Back at the Apartment it took a bit of time to get everything put away but there was no time to rest before I started chopping Vegetables for our Stir-Fry. It seems with little else for dessert these Veggie Wraps were more than satisfying.

With the change in weather and the upcoming season we don’t know what we’ll be doing tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you call an intense love of math?



Calculust.

1 comment:

  1. When I first start the travel year I frequently start with this location at Falcon Lake in Texas https://www.campendium.com/falcon-county-park
    I have been going there frequently since about 56 years ago with my dad. It is free for as long as you want to stay and they furnish city water and a dump
    It is normally a decent temperature from Thanksgiving until mid march. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete