It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2022

More Sleep and Getting Cleaned.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since I was late getting to bed last night, I didn’t even bother setting the Alarm. With all the long hours I have been putting in at work I thought the extra sleep was more important.

Just like Saturday it was nearly 9:00 by the time I got out of bed. Even though I was careful not to make a sound Kathy was up within minutes after sensing my absence.

After a snack for breakfast, we took our Coffees to the Computers. They would act as timers because when they were done so was our sitting around. It’s been Two Weeks which meant it was time to do the laundry. While I did the sorting and treating Kathy busied herself putting on fresh bedding.

Once Two Loads were ready, I brought them down to the Laundry Room and found only a single Dryer being used. This has not been the case on most of my recent wash days since there are now Half the machines we used to have.

After getting the two remaining loads ready and returning to the Laundry Room a woman was busy folding her clothes. I make certain to wear a Watch so that when the Timer on the machines says Forty Minutes that’s when I get there for. The Washers I had started earlier were saying there was still half the time remaining. These are new machines, and the timers are already malfunctioning.

We had time to have Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch along with a piece of Chocolate Cake for dessert.

The first Dryer stopped just after my return. Once Three Loads were folded, I brought them back to the Apartment before returning to finish the folding.

Even though I had more time to sit down today, with all the standing on the hard floor during the week, I was glad to be sitting after returning with the final load.

Other Blogs we follow are already showing pictures of Winter in their areas. On the 6 o’clock Local News, they were reporting some of that White Stuff is heading our way.

We finally shared a Store Bought Thin Crust Medium Sized Veggie Pizza for our supper.

We have things to do and places to be tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What kind of exercises do lazy people do?


Diddly-squats.



No comments:

Post a Comment