It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2022

They’re Here and Seeing Change.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since I’ve returned to work I try to avoid using the Alarm when I’m off to catch up on my missed sleep. Lots of times I wake well ahead of the Alarm during the week so I figured that I would wake naturally and just go to the Gym. What I did not count on was waking numerous times through the night, then when the time I hoped to get up came I would sleep well beyond that. It happened again this morning.

So instead of going to the Gym I used the Leftover Bananas to make Banana Pancakes for breakfast. We finished our Coffees while reading at the Computers. Even then we both felt dragged down.

Checking my E-Mails this morning I was surprised to see the LED Replacement Bulbs that I ordered yesterday were already showing Delivered. Then checking The Weather Network it showed we’d be reaching a high of 50 F (10 C) today with lite Southerly Winds. The Sun never did break through the Clouds. The forecast also shows lots of Rain for the next Week.

With that in mind we both said we’d like to get things done at the Storage Units and Trailer today. The first thing we did was to have some warm Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch along with the Leftover Pineapple and Macaroon Cookies for dessert that were taking up space in the Fridge. After eating we did the Dishes before heading out the door.

Our first stop was the Office at Guardian Storage to collect our Mail. Sure enough the LED Bulbs had been delivered. Then we headed back to the Storage Units. Kathy was working in our Climate Controlled Storage Unit gathering things that would be put back into this Trailer. Using our Four Wheeled Utility Cart she even brought a few boxes out to the Trailer by herself then added them to the Cupboards. The goal is to get rid of this larger Unit.

I worked inside the smaller Storage Unit, to finish assembling the Storage Shelves I started before Christmas. It was a relief not to have the Wind blowing directly in while working. With the warmer temperature and not knowing how to dress, it almost felt hot. Kathy called it a day and watched while I assembled a Workbench. This unit will not only be used for storage but as a small workshop as well.

Even though we didn’t see it all day the Sun had set before I called it a day. When I return I’ll transfer lots of things over and recycle the Empty Cardboard Boxes.

We stopped at the nearby Michigan Dinner for supper enjoying the time just relaxing and not worrying about doing the dishes.

Our daytime high. Temps are rising as I write.

I’m hoping by setting the Alarm I’ll make the Gym tomorrow. With Spring like Rain forecasted we don’t know when we’ll get back to the Storage Units.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why aren’t koalas bears?



They don’t meet the koalafications.

1 comment:

  1. The Michigan Diner looks like a great place to eat. Love the booths!

    ReplyDelete