It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Tired Of Working Late and Four Thousand.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I managed to get some quality sleep last night except that I could use a lot more of it. At least we didn’t have those high in Caffeine chocolates like we did the other night.

Mile was happy that I’d finished the Feedscrew before leaving so that he could work on it today. I wonder what he’ll think when I tell him I’ll get to it in the morning. I just can’t keep pushing myself like this. Burning the Candle at both ends is not working for me.

After completing a single pass of the Feedscrew I was going to do yesterday Mile pulled me over to the Inspection Table to TIG Weld the Centering Hole on a screw that was about to be shipped to the customer. Because of its small size the one in the PTA I had to leave cool down which added another Half Hour to the job.

It was looking like I might actually be able to leave around 3:30 but suddenly Vinnie the Engineer said the Rebuild I was welding was supposed to have the original Notches filled in. That added another Two Hours making it after 5:30 when I punched out. Like I said it is looking like I might have to save some work for the morning especially when I found the one I completed yesterday still in the Sandbox.

Kathy had been at the Trailer this afternoon so it was another night of Fast Food, but it seemed that everyone had the same idea. The Drive-Thru was lined up down the street and there were line-ups out the door for those who went inside to get their food.

I recall reading RV Blogs for Years before creating our own. It was created as a Log, Ledger, Diary, Record or whatever other term can be used to remember our travels. It was also a way for our Family and Friends to read as well. We are hoping that it will again become our Travel Blog in the near future. What did surprise us was our list of Followers has grown more than we ever imagined. Tonight as you read this Blog, be aware that it is our 4,000th Publication. I have never been one who likes to document things but for some reason this has been different so you could say our lives are an open book. It’s taken us over Eleven Years to get this far and hopefully we’ll be around with more adventures for another Eleven Years.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Santa Claus refuses to let your kids sit on his lap.

4 comments:

  1. That is impressive!! FOUR thousand. I've certainly enjoyed the latter part I've been in on.
    (Do you get over-time?? For all your long hours?? I sure hope so. There's a term for working just enough to get by, but I've forgotten it and apparently you never even have the concept.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - 4,000 posts. I will never reach that point in my lifetime. I truly hope that next year you can come south for the winter. I personally think you are working way too hard and need to tell them you're not going to work so many long days.

    ReplyDelete