It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Challenges and Changes.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Just changing things up a bit here today. I spent the entire day welding the twin to yesterday’s Feedscrew on the PTA. The real exciting part to that was there is now only a Quarter Cylinder of Argon left in the entire plant. Mile was on the phone yesterday and today with the Supplier. I might be doing more Stick Welding or house cleaning if our supply doesn’t arrive soon.

Kathy and I had a 5:30 appointment tonight but I didn’t punch out until 4:45. Kathy has always had problems driving at night. Because of the time I got off work it would be impossible for me to get home then make our appointment. Kathy was supposed to meet me at Fantastic Sam’s. With less than a week before the big day, not only are people heading home from work but others are going shopping. As expected I arrived first and waited inside looking out at the Bumper-to-Bumper Traffic. Many drivers are considerate but others believe the road only belongs to them and you should get out of their way. With less then a Quarter Mile from her destination Kathy got cut off not Once but Twice and was about to go back home when I called.

From the sound of her voice I knew she was upset. Asking for Store Names around her I figured out where she was and went to get her. With the heavy traffic it took Twenty Minutes to get to her location where on a normal day would be Two Minutes. She followed me back to our appointment where Julia helped to calm her down.

When all was finished we stopped at Wendy’s for supper. We found out our coupons expired and had to pay full price which added Ten Dollars to our expenses for the night.

Back at our building we found a sign on the rear entrance saying it was closed, so we had to walk around to the front. Since the new Management Company has taken over they have been doing all kinds of upgrades and replacing the Ceramic Tile throughout the foyer was one of them.

I have an Ultra Sound coming up on Thursday and have a restricted diet for tomorrow. I still think these Doctors are just trying to see what’s keeping us alive after all these years.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.

Henry James, American Author

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Kathy had to deal with that horrible traffic. I avoid it as much as possible around here. Good luck with your ultra sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy you should have called Uber. It would have saved a big head ache.

    ReplyDelete