It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Getting Caught Up and Enjoying Our Leftovers.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I Planned on going to the Gym this morning my new habit of sleeping when I need to held me back. For the entire day we’d get caught up on reading Blogs we’ve missed. On my late nights at work, I could only read some of the recent publications so today I read the ones that I missed. It got to the point that I wasn’t worried about exercising today.

The nice thing was we never heard the Wind once today though it would have been nicer to have seen some sunshine. (And people wonder why everyone gets cranky in the Winter.)

I’m always writing how we enjoy eating our Leftovers. It’s a way of saving money and if you throw away your Leftovers you are basically throwing away your money. This morning for breakfast we had leftover Fruit Salad from yesterday with a Coffee.

Lunch was the last of the Fruit Salad, the last of the Quiches, a Pastry and a Coffee.

Watching people bundled up on the Ganatchio Trail inspired us to stay where it was warmer. We both enjoyed an Epson Salts Foot Bath this afternoon. It always feels like someone is massaging our feet.

The 6 o’clock Local News talked about the Winter Storm most of us went through and the fact that we’ll be seeing near Spring like weather this coming week.

For supper we enjoyed Leftover Stir-Fry in the form of Veggie Wraps. It all tasted as good as when it was made, and we still have more for another meal. Just think of the money we didn’t throw away.

With it being slightly warmer tomorrow we might be working around the Trailer instead of moping around here.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

I couldn’t work out how to fasten my seat-belt. Then it clicked.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great you're sleeping when you need to. It's probably better for you than the gym. Sleep is important. Get some exercise in later. I know, that's not easy to do, easy to preach though. Winter makes it less than easy. Especially winter up there.

    ReplyDelete