It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Well Rested and Eating Too Lite.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I was awake by 4:30 this morning the thought of going to exercise that early did not even cross my mind. As mentioned many times before, it seems that I’m needing more sleep then I used to. It was after 9:00 when my feet finally hit the floor to start my day. It was only moments later that Kathy joined me. During the week when I’m at work she is normally up before 8:00. It’s nice waking up together again.

Looking outside there was an unfamiliar sight trying to break through the Clouds even though the high Winds continued to sound their presence. It was after checking a number of things on our Computers that we finally enjoyed an Egg Over Easy on a Toast for breakfast. That kept it lite but enough nutrition until our supper.

Kathy wasn’t keen on going out in the blustery weather so we made a Grocery List that I would use. Not knowing what time the stores would close today I left home shortly after 1:00 and the first stop I made was the Zehr’s grocery store. It seemed everyone else had similar thoughts and the place was packed. All the Cashiers were open which I haven’t seen in years.

Since there was nothing I had to worry would freeze I left them in the Truck and headed to Planet Fitness. With their hours of operation through the Holidays being cut it was also packed. I managed to do my Cardio Exercise but seemed to lack the energy needed to do the Free Weights I normally do. By the time I finished my shower I could feel my Sugar dropping. We had not eaten enough for Brunch so it had to be corrected.

I stopped at Arby’s and picked up supper. When I walked in the Apartment Kathy was feeling chilled and off balanced. After eating we both felt our energy level increase and agreed we had not eaten enough.

On the 6 o’clock Local News they covered stories about things both good and bad that happened during the Winter Storm yesterday.

Once again we want to wish everyone a Safe and Merry Christmas.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

Albert Einstein

9 comments: