It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2022

What Rain and More Applications.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Getting to bed a little earlier last night I only woke a few times before the Alarm made it official. As I was going out the Rear Entrance to the building I started feeling the beginnings of the forecasted Rain we were supposed to get. There was so much that fell I had to use the Wipers twice to clean off the Windshield.

I was starting my Cardio Workout by 6:30 at Planet Fitness. Having taken the extra day off from exercising I had a hard time getting through my First Set. By the time I finished my Third Set it was as if I had been there very day.

Starting later meant finishing later so it was nearly 10:00 when I walked into the Apartment. It had gotten a little stuffy so Kathy had opened the Bedroom Window and Balcony Door to let some fresh air in. That was more then enough to keep us cool for the remainder of the day.

It was unbelievable how many Job Ads and Resume Requests there were today. I would just get a bunch of notifications cleaned up and another batch would appear.

When it came time for lunch we switched it up a bit by having Vegetable Soup with Crackers and Cheese as a side. We also had a Chocolate Pudding Cup along with a shared a Bosc Pear for dessert.

We only saw the Sun peak through the Clouds a single time today so the thoughts of going for a walk were sidelined.

I spoke with my Aunt Anna this afternoon for nearly a Half Hour. She’s a little upset because the Doctor said her Leg that she broke Six Weeks ago was not healing at the speed he had hoped. She’s upset because she is only 83 and wants to get back to walking.


The Weather Network showed our temperature outside felt like 97 F (36 C) this afternoon but it should feel well above the Century Mark for the next few days bringing Thunderstorms with it.

We had a piece of Broasted Chicken along with some Coleslaw and Macaroni Salad for supper along with some Chocolate drizzled Strawberries as well as a Brownie for dessert.

On our 6 o’clock Local News it was noted that Windsor had their first reported case of the Monkey-Pox and it was a Child.

Hopefully I’ll have more to write about tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

A woman asks the bartender for a double-entendre.


So he gives her one.

1 comment:

  1. We are hoping for rain here too. If you get any extra up there, send it down our way. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete