It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, July 29, 2022

All Worked Out, New Platform and New Cases.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I was only slightly later then normal when I went to bed last night but was still tired enough from the lack of sleep on Monday and Wednesday Mornings that I was asleep in minutes. Kathy was finishing a chapter in a Book she was reading so for a change she followed me by Five Minutes. I was sound asleep and even though I only recall rolling over once before getting up to the Alarm at 5:00 Kathy spent most of her night staring at the ceiling.

When I arrived at Planet Fitness there were about Ten People exercising. After my Cardio Routine I started my Free Weight Routine using the only available Bench and simply stayed there even after others became available. When it came time for my Cool Down someone else was using the Cardio Machine I normally use. I had to use another that has caused my Hernia a lot of discomfort in the past. Surprisingly I’m walking better then usual and with less Pain. I finished off with the Resistance Machines before heading to the showers. When I was leaving there were easily Fifty People exercising.

It was past 9:00 when I got to the Apartment where Kathy already had a hot Decafinated Coffee waiting for me. As soon as I set my workout clothes to dry I joined her at the Computers. In less then an Hour I felt like I was about to fall asleep so I made myself a Regular Coffee. As I sit here writing this post I’m still wide awake. Kathy had an extended Snap before we had lunch.

I found another Job Platform to checkout this morning but after checking it out it is only good for people capable of doing Remote Computer Programming.

Not wanting to waste any food in the Fridge I made an Omelette that we shared for lunch. Instead of adding Veggies into the Eggs I heated some of the Stir-Fry in a small pan while I chopped Cheese and whisked the Eggs. After cooking the Eggs on one side and flipping it in the pan I added the Cheese then topped it with the Stir-Fry before wrapping the Eggs around it. Kathy added Grapes and Yogurt Cups for dessert. It all tasted great and there was no waste.

With The Weather Network showing our temperature felt like 86 F (30 C) we were surprised how comfortable we were with just having the Window and Door open. The Westerly Wind might have had something to do with it.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported 39 New Coronavirus Cases in the Windsor/Essex Region and urged the viewers to be certain to get the Vaccines and Boosters when they are available.

For our late supper we had Macaroni and Cheese along with a Yogurt Cup, Maple Cookies as well as a Shared Pear for dessert.

I made Kathy a Sleepy-Time Tea in hopes that she’ll sleep better tonight. Keep your fingers crossed it works.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

The past, present and future walked into a bar. It was tense.

1 comment:

  1. That omelet sure looks good...I need to stop reading your blog when I am hungry!

    I tried Sleepy Time Tea but unfortunately, it did not work for me.

    ReplyDelete