It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2022

More Ads and Keeping Comfortable.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Being able to sleep in every other day is starting to feel like a bad habit but it also felt good. I was at my computer by 7:30 this morning after getting things one step from serving breakfast. Since Kathy had a Sleepy-Time Tea before going to bed last night I had most of my Blog reading finished before she joined me. Breakfast was Peanut-Butter on Toast with Juice. Kathy slept soundly the entire night.

This morning.

The sky was clear when I first looked out but as the day progressed the Clouds started filling in the clear spots.

This afternoon.

With this being a Saturday it surprised me that I was getting more Job Ads to review then I did this past week. Lots were duplicates and triplicates and many that I’d already applied for but I would barely get one batch taken care of when another group would show up.

Strangely breakfast didn’t set too well for Kathy so we had Chicken Noodle Soup along with Cookies, a Yogurt Cup and a Shared Apple for dessert.

With more Job Ads and other research we spent the remainder of the day at our Computers. The Southwesterly Breeze coming through the Windows and Doors was just enough to make the 88 F (31 C) Humidex feel comfortable.

When it came time for supper it turned into a Fridge cleaning meal. Kathy had the Leftover Broasted Chicken with a side of Sliced Cherry Tomatoes. I had the Leftover Stir-Fry Veggies on Wraps. We each had a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

We watched a Murder Mystery on the Kitchener channel. Strangely like a few weeks back they advertised one and showed a totally different program.

Kathy is having another Sleepy-Time Tea before going to bed. I think she enjoys sleeping at night.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents.

Bob Ross, Art Instructor

4 comments:

  1. Hope you guys get to enjoy the outdoors as well and dust off the bicycle or take a stroll along the waterfront. Summer is way too short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Marlene. The nice weather doesn't last long enough in our lovely Ontari-ari-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that Kathy was able to sleep soundly last night. Your meals look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the tea helps. If I took tea I would be up to the bathroom a few times.

    ReplyDelete