It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Modified Meals and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since there was again another movie that we wanted to watch last night it would have been another late night that I would have struggled to recover from so Kathy suggested I wait another day before returning to the Gym. What that added up to was me getting another night to recover some sleep I’ve been missing out on.

I was up by 7:30 this morning giving me plenty of time to have the makings of breakfast Two Steps from being served. Again most of my morning reading was finished when Kathy joined me for breakfast. Her’s took the longest because the Frying Pan had to warm up but along with her Juice Kathy enjoyed her Banana Pancake for breakfast.

Morning Clouds.

For a Sunday there were still lots of Job Ads that started popping up. I found that upsetting because many that I had never seen before showed they had been posted days ago. I’ve also mentioned about setting Parameters on these Job Platforms. A Resume Request came in this morning that would have me moving to New Zealand. I’ve yet to receive any notices from Upwork.com which is the Job Platform that is used by companies looking to hire Computer Programmers that would work remotely. That would be perfect for someone who is a Fulltime RVer.

We had Split Pea with Ham Soup for lunch along with a slice of Fruitcake and a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

Afternoon Clouds.

Besides emptying the Recycle Bins there was lots to keep us busy on the Computers. I’m looking forward to having a day that we can take our Tandem Bicycle out for a spin around the area.

When it came time for supper I modified a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Canadian Pizza by adding Sliced Olives and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. We didn’t need anything for dessert. As I’m writing this post I’m thinking of other Vegetables I could have added to really build it up.

The Weather Network showed our Humidex felt like 90 F (32 C) this afternoon.

Sorry for another delay but we watched the “Ruth Bader Ginsburg” movie this evening making it another late night.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Know You're Over The Hill When

Your new easy chair has more options than your car.

3 comments:

  1. Is the fruit cake homemade? Nice to see it getting eaten other than at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your mind works at making that pizza special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you always modify your store bought pizza. When you warm it up, do you do so in the oven?

    ReplyDelete