It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Slower Workout and Wet Morning.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I went to bed a little later then I wanted to last night and I only woke a few times before the Alarm went off at 5:00. The problem for me was that for some reason I kept trying to shut the Alarm by pushing on my CPAP Machine. It didn’t work to well.

It was 5:35 before I started exercising at Planet Fitness. I managed to complete all Three Sets of my entire routine but it seemed that I needed more recovery time. The only thing I can think of is that I only had Five Hours Rest last night. That’s the time I was connected to my Machine and I did not sleep the entire time.

Still dry but Cloudy.

It was minutes after 9:00 when I walked in the Apartment to find Kathy had just sat at her Computer. I made our Coffee/Tea before joining her. In an effort to avoid nodding off this morning I had a Regular Caffeinated Coffee to keep me awake.

You can see the water on the pavement.

I was Planning on working on the Truck this morning but with the Clouds filling the sky I thought I would check if the forecast had changed since yesterday. The program opened up at the same moment the skies did. Rain came straight down for about Ten Minutes. That gave us the chance to close the Bedroom Window before it came in. Then for the next Hour the fine mist looked like we were in a Fog. It cleared around noon.

Checking the Tree Job Platforms that I am registered with Zip Recruiter, Talent.com and Indeed I am considering removing Two. When you set the Filters for your job search you can set the type of work you are looking for as well as the area you are looking to be in. Talent.com would have sent me all over the Province on every trade but my own. Zip Recruiter is looking for Executive Positions half way around the world. I don’t want to leave the area let alone move to Australia, Belgium or France.

Needing a little more substance we had Italian Wedding Soup for lunch with Strawberries and a slice of Chocolate Cake for dessert.

The Weather Network showed our temperature only felt like 95 F (35 C).

We find the less active we are the less we want to eat. When it came time I warmed up some Stir-Fry Veggies that we put on the smaller sized Wraps for supper. We had the last of the Strawberries with Yogurt Cups for dessert.

We’ll try to be more active tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

How do you make a witch itch?



Take away the “w”.

2 comments:

  1. We're in a middle of a heat wave it was 107 degrees yesterday same for today. We're thinking about going to the ocean for a week or so.
    Stay safe and cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have rain, my state of Texas is in a severe drought. Your meals look delicious...now I want some strawberries!

    ReplyDelete