It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Few Ads and US Product.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

With this being my odd day I knew that I didn’t have anywhere to be early this morning. When I looked at the Clock at 4:00 I happily rolled over to get more sleep. When I saw that it was after 8:00 I felt rested enough to start my day.

It is strange that I am very careful not to make any sounds but by the time I get to the Kitchen Kathy was following me thinking that she overslept. Breakfast was again a Muffin with our Decafinated Coffee/Teas brought over to the Computers.

It was another wonderful day where we simply opened the Window and Door to cool down the Apartment. On occasion there were Westerly Wind Gusts that blew our Bike Cover hard enough that it startled Kathy with their intensity.

Changing things up a bit for lunch I added Olive Slices directly inside the Grilled Cheese Sandwiches that we had for lunch. Kathy made a dessert plate consisting of Maple Cookies, Yogurt Cups and a Shared Pear.

There were a few Job Ads that appeared later in the afternoon but I had already applied for those repeatedly over the last Week.

Around 3:30 we headed out the door to run an errand. We ended up at the Motor City Community Credit Union where I had to sign papers. Since I am now Seventy Years Old there are Services that are no longer a given and we now have to pay for. You would think that the older one gets it would cost less after years of being a customer. Thinking it was going to take time Kathy came inside with me. It took Two Minutes for Daniel to have me sign that I would pay the $2.15 a month we were done.

Having seen advertisements on television for Arby’s I thought we would try them for supper. The last time they showed their Fish Sandwiches I thought that was in the US only but it was here in Canada. The next time we went back they had been discontinued. So now I see an add for Fish Fingers and it turns out to be only in the US. We then saw they now have Chicken Nuggets so that’s what we ordered. These were actual pieces of Chicken that were twice as thick as McNuggets. With the Curly Fries we were very full when we left.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 93 F (34 C) earlier this afternoon.

We’ll see what we do tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You have the local taxidermist's number on speed dial.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to sleep in with no worries of having to get up early. Now that you mention your bike I do not recall reading that you guys have ridden it this year.

    It just does not seem right that your Credit Union instead of giving you more perks wants to nail you with additional charges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems weird that would start having service fees now that you are 70. You think it would be the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jim and Barb! Even though it's not a lot it's just the fact they don't appreciate that most older people are on a fixed income..shame! Chicken nuggets sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes no sense whatsoever that you are have to pay more as a senior.

    ReplyDelete