It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Lots Of Ads and “Ready Player One”.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After publishing our Blog late last night I again did not believe that I would be able to get up early to go to the Gym so I set the Alarm for 6:00. After sleeping for a while then staring at the ceiling for a few minutes I finally looked at the Clock and decided to get up. It was 5:00.

It was 5:25 when I started my Cardio Workout at Planet Fitness. There were only Three others in the building. It was like all the people that usually are there exercising must have decided that they would sleep in since it was Sunday. Finally around 7:00 people started to wander in. With nobody getting in my way while using the Free Weights I had time to redo my Cardio Workout as my cool down which meant I burned off more then a Thousand Calories this morning.

There was one bad thing that happened. Being soaking wet with Sweat I definitely needed a shower so after applying Shampoo to my hair that was where I headed. These are all individual stalls with Instant Hot Water. The problem was for the first Ten Minutes only Ice Cold Water came out of the Shower-Head. Think of a Brain Freeze from the outside in. I spent extra time warming up in the shower.

Kathy was surprised when I walked in the Apartment by 8:30. After setting my gear to dry a simple snack was our breakfast. Feeling a sense of tiredness creeping into my body I had a Regular Coffee to help keep me going.

For lunch I finely chopped Onions, Peppers and Mushrooms then sauteed it all in a pan while I scrambled the Eggs and sliced the Cheddar Cheese. When it was all assembled the Omelettes tasted wonderful but Kathy thought this should be our big meal for the day. She cleaned out the Fridge giving us each a slice of Chocolate Cake and the Leftover Strawberries.

Besides the normal reading we do on the Computers I must have reviewed Hundreds of Job Ads today while applying for about Twenty. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed.

When it came time for supper we had Baked Beans on Toast along with a slice of Apple Crumble Pie for dessert.

After cleaning up the Dishes we settled in to watch the movie called Ready Player Onemade in 2018 about people living in a Virtual World.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 86 F (30 C) today but tomorrow will be much warmer.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Vince Lombardi, Professional Football Coach

2 comments: