It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Dragging and Severe Thunderstorm.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Getting to bed later than I wanted last night made me adjust the Alarm to get an extra hour of sleep. Having the Alarm on had me Tossing and Turning which meant I was looking at the Clock a lot. I finally went into a deep sleep waking Two Minutes ahead of the Alarm.

I didn’t arrive at Planet Fitness until nearly 6:30. When other regulars looked at their wrists then at me it meant they noticed. A short while back I read an article that researchers had determined that anyone who changes their Sleep Habits by as little as a Half Hour would be causing themselves Irreversible Health Problems. Having do so countless times throughout my working life and when we travelled I thought they were off the deep end. This morning however I seemed to be dragging. I eventually made it through my entire routine but I was more then the Hour beyond my normal quitting time.

It was nearly 10:30 when I walked into the Apartment. Kathy had finished her chores and was already having a Tea at her Computer. As soon as I had my gear spread out to dry I joined her.

The Weather Network showed our temperature would later feel like 106 F (41 C) so we left the AC on. They also forecasted Risk Of Severe Thunderstorms. I checked the Radar and could not see any Storm building on the screen.

Since I’d only had a snack for breakfast and I had some Veggies in the Fridge that I didn’t want to spoil I set about finely chopping Onion and Pepper. Once they were sauteing in the Fry Pan I prepped the Asparagus in another Fry Pan. I then went about scrambling some Eggs and chopping pieces of Cheddar Cheese. Kathy found Grapes and Nanaimo Bars for our dessert. Glad I burned more then a Thousand Calories at the Gym today. Our late lunch was tasty and filling.

Rain gusting from Right to Left of picture.

Around 2:30 the sky started filling with Clouds. Soon the Wind was gusting to 38 MPH (60 KMH). There was an immediate Tornado Warning flashing across our Computer Screens. That was when Kathy decided she needed to tie a few of her Plants out on the Balcony. Her hair looked like Wings straight forward. She was just coming in the Door at 3:00 when the Rain started coming down horizontally. It lasted all of Five Minutes.

The lack of sleep caught up to me and I needed a Snap. When I woke I noticed that the Sun had come out causing the Temperature to decreased but the Humidex to increased.

We waited until the 6 o’clock Local News was finished before I warmed up the leftover Stir-Fry and some Bacon. Like the Chicken yesterday it was put in the Wraps along with Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. They tasted great and we topped the Wraps off with Yogurt Cups for dessert.

With fractionally cooler temperatures tomorrow we think we’ll be busy.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You read the Auto Trader with a highlight pen.

2 comments: