It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, July 15, 2022

Even Though.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though I went to bed around the usual time last night it didn’t help. Even though I’d had Snap yesterday to make me feel better it didn’t help because every time my CPAP Mask blew air into my eyes I woke up. Even though I didn’t set the alarm it didn’t stop me from Tossing and Turning only to sleep in to make up for it.

I finally woke later then I expected because I sensed being alone. When I got to the Livingroom there was Kathy already on her Computer. I immediately started getting our breakfast ready. As we ate Kathy said she had a restless night. (Look at the first paragraph and ask Why?)

Since I ordered my package on Monday I have been receiving calls from Scammers. The Computer Generated Message starts by saying “Your Amazon Account has detected suspicious activity.” but before you can hang up someone with a foreign accent comes on giving a hard sell that someone just purchased dtfyg for $700 in your name. He doesn’t let you say a word but finally stopped when I told him to “Shut Up and listen, I don’t have an Amazon Account”. He then told me to “F#$% You! F#$% You! F#$% You!” before hanging up. I call that bad customer service. I’ve since gotten Four more calls Three just today but as soon as I hear Amazon I hang up.

Lunch was Toasted Tomato Sandwiches with a Yogurt Cup.

Again we spent most of the afternoon on the Computers. Even though the Weather Guessers had forecasted some Showers for today the most we saw were Clouds.

I got caught up on my reading this afternoon but didn’t watch the time. It was past 5:00 when I started gathering the Veggies I wanted to make a Stir-Fry. Even though it had cooked for a Half Hour by the time the 6 o’clock Local News came on the Carrots were still Al Dente. Making the Wraps a little smaller we should have enough for another Wrap or Two each. We also had a Date Square for dessert.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 86 F (30 C) around 2:00 this afternoon. Even though we had Showers forecasted for today it looks like we’ll get them tomorrow.

Even though we had both been on a particular web site earlier today neither of us could connect to it this evening.

Even though it is later then forecasted we are finally getting Showers.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Where did Noah keep his bees?



In the ark hives.

3 comments:

  1. We were getting those foul abusive calls for awhile too. Mike has managed to put a block on any calls coming in from a certain area code which seems to have temporarily stopped them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I hate the scammers and their robocalls, seem to go in stages, one day my cell is blowing up all morning, next day is quiet. They run the gamut from Amazon scams to extended vehicle warranties to Medicare scams. I ignore them all, but they are seriously annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are old fashion and still have a landline as our main telephone. I purchased a telephone system for only $100 at Walmart last year that has more than paid for itself.

    It consists of the main phone plus four additional cordless phones. It will screen your calls and if the caller does not identify themselves they can not proceed. It will block up to 1000 numbers. Your phone will not even ring and I do not know who has called unless I check my caller ID.

    I keep on getting e-mails saying that someone has tried to log in to my Facebook account...jajaja...I don't even have a Facebook or any kind of social media account.

    ReplyDelete