It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Blogger Doing Strange Things and Big Visit.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

When I arrived at Planet Fitness at 5:30 this morning there were only Two other people exercising. By the time I finished my Cardio Workout there was still only a handful of people. Halfway through my Free Weight Routine I looked up to see nearly Thirty People staying fit and healthy.

It was nearly 9:00 by the time I arrived back at the Apartment to find Kathy had changed the Bedding and was busy dusting. Since she had not had eaten yet I busied myself making Chocolate/Banana Pancakes for breakfast. Kathy said I passed the test again.

We can see this Lighthouse from our Balcony.

Even for a Sunday there were plenty of Job Ads to look at but if it was outside our immediate area they were quickly dismissed.

Lots of Boats.

In the past Blogger has done a lot of strange things. Lately I’ve noticed that Blogs we follow that post every day have not been rising to the top of the list as programmed. By clicking on the Blog Name it will open with the New Title. Finally after a week those Blogs are showing their Updated Posts while others that had not caused any problems are now not rising to the top of the list.

Nicely staged.

Even though we waited until nearly 1:00 to have lunch we kept it lite. We had Italian Wedding Soup along with Cheddar Cheese on Crackers for lunch along with a small bowl of fresh Pineapple for dessert.

Tyler, Jess and Nova.

Both Nova (Laying down) and Sanford (Standing)
enjoyed the messages I was giving.

Back at the Computers I tried making a couple of Calls with no luck. Minutes later our daughter Karen invited us over for a visit. When we arrived at her house everyone was there. Our Granddaughter Ashley was over visiting. Granddaughter Kylla and her Boyfriend Eric were just getting ready to head for Toronto for a week. Then Grandson Tyler was there with is Girlfriend Jess. Of course Nova was there visiting with Sanford as well as using the Swimming Pool to cool off. We were all enjoying the visit but the dogs remembered the deep Messages I give them and did not wander too far away from me.

We left shortly after 6:00 and went to A&W where we used a Coupon to buy our meal. The way they total the cost is different then other Fast Food Outlets. They show what it would cost at full price then after they scan the Coupon it shows what you pay. That was a Savings of over Fifty Percent and we didn’t have to cook or wash the dishes.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 88 F (31 C) this afternoon and we have another Hot Day coming our way this week.

Kathy and I would like to wish our American Readers a Happy 4th of July Holiday tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What does a rock do all day?


Nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed your lunch is nicely staged and looks healthy and delicious. I can not get over how much Nova has grown she is even bigger than Sanford.

    I loved the picture of that lush green tree. In my little corner of Texas we are having a serious ant infestation toppled with the drought making our trees look below par.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone loves a massage. I am curious as to where you keep getting your coupons from for the various places you have meals at.

    ReplyDelete