It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Busy Place, Catching Up On Me and Reasoning.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After setting the Alarm last night I spent most of the night Tossing and Turning before finally getting up Ten Minutes before it would have gone off. Heading out the back entrance of our building there was plenty of evidence that the Fish Flies were not finished for this season but with the cooler night time temperatures the number was greatly reduced.

After getting changed at Planet Fitness I noted it was 5:30 when I sat on the Cardio Machine that I start all my workouts with. There were lots of new and old faces coming in to keep in shape but not enough to interfere with my routine until my Cool Down. From the past I’ve learned I can have an efficient Cool Down by using the Cardio Machine that basically warms me up.

I was back in the Apartment before 9:00. The fact that Kathy had a Sleepy Time Tea before going to bed and the Blinds were still closed when I left guaranteed that she was still asleep. As quiet as I was she said she felt movement in the Apartment and that woke her up.

We had Cereal for breakfast before moving to the Computers. For some reason the early hours I’ve been keeping were causing me issues and before noon I had to close my eyes for a Snap in order to recover.

Lunch was Chicken Noodle Soup along with an Apple Pecan Strudel and Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

After reading all the Blogs we follow and commenting on some I again started applying for Jobs that I was finding On-Line. Personally I still believe that showing up at businesses and applying in person is the best way to do it. What has changed especially sine the Coronavirus Lock Downs is they now want Resumes with Cover Pages that can be costly to mass produce. Even then most still have you fill in one of their Applications and after Six Months they just toss it all away. Another thing is the cost of Fuel driving to these places that are scattered around the Windsor/Essex area adds up.

For supper we shared Sauteed Asparagus, Sliced Sauteed Potatoes and Atlantic Salmon Fillets. We had Date Squares for dessert as well as Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) as our beverage.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 82 F (28 C) this afternoon and it looks like we can sleep with the Bedroom Window open again tonight.

I just want to point out to people who ask questions in our Comments that you are not wasting my time. I don’t always respond immediately for different reasons but I have always been willing to share my knowledge with those that ask and if I don’t know will admit to that.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.

Frederick Douglass, Social Reformer

No comments:

Post a Comment