It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Time Reversal, Interview and Comment Answer.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Talk about getting things turned around the other day I set the Alarm for 6:00 and woke an Hour early. Last night I set the Alarm for 5:00 and woke an Hour later. I know it was set properly both nights but ????

It felt strange arriving at Planet Fitness to find it quite full. Those who had come in later on Sunday Morning were leaving before I was finished working with the Free Weights today. It was shortly after 9:00 when I headed for home.

Sunny Day.

Kathy was already at her Computer when I walked into the Apartment. We enjoyed having our Coffee/Tea while we did our normal morning reading. I don’t recall commenting on many Blogs today.

My Coffee wasn’t keeping me satisfied by 11:00 so I was just getting started chopping Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms, Onion, Peppers and Cherry Tomatoes when My Cell Phone rang. It was a local company that I had applied for On-Line last week. After speaking for Five Minutes we set a time for an in person interview later this afternoon. I didn’t expect that.

As I served the Veggie Wraps there would have been just enough Leftover Stir Fry for a single wrap and knowing we might be eating supper late I overloaded both our Wraps. They tasted great but Kathy used a Fork and Knife to finish her Wrap. She also served us each a Mandarin Orange and a small slice of Apple Crumble Pie for dessert. We were definitely Stuffed when we walked away from the table.

We were watching more of the January 6th Committee this afternoon. They started off reviewing testimony from the Former White House Counsel before finally taking a break. When they returned they had Two Men who had participated in the Insurrection and actually entered the Capital Building that day. I had to leave before it was over.

I knew exactly where this Business was located as we pass by it nearly every time we go to Guardian Storage. I prefer to get there early and had my Tools for welding. When he showed me the Plant I was commenting on some of the Tools they had as well as ways to make them do more. He didn’t even test my welding skills but he has a few more interviews scheduled for this week so he’ll let me know by Friday. (I still think my Age will be held against me even though by Law it is not supposed to.)

I was home by 4:50 but with the breeze blowing from the front of our building it did not take long for me to change into lighter clothes.

We were watching the 6 o’clock Local News when we started feeling hungry. All those Veggies had disappeared. I served a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Spinach Pizza for supper and I didn’t modify it. It was more then satisfying.

On the News they stated that Canada is in its Seventh Wave of the Coronavirus. Right now the dominate strains is the Omicron Ba4 and Ba5. The Vaccines will be adjusted accordingly.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 91 F (33 C) today.

In response to a Comment about what Vitamin I use for my Arthritis. I use Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 1300 mg and if I’m working I take Two per day. The combination of Chondroitin, Glucosamine and MSM is used to support healthy joints and taken to reduce pain in those with Osteoarthritis and other inflammatory joint problems but it also has some side effects that I have never experienced. It can cause Weight Gain which is usually based on the amount of carbohydrates or fats you are eating. Common side effects may include gas, bloating, heartburn, stomach cramps, nausea, headache, drowsiness, diarrhea, constipation, swelling in your ankles or feet, itching, skin irritation or puffy eyelids.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren't.

5 comments:

  1. I tried the glucosamine chondroitin and the glucosamine sulfate and had better luck with the sulfate for my knees. Both worked to a different extent in my case. Good luck .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the job. It was a warm one down here yesterday to. In the afternoon it was 101 degree's we just sat in front of the TV. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for answering my question. However, the side effects look to be worse than the disease.

    Good luck with your job search.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for you. Strange how people have all these preconceived ideas about age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to add that we both use Glucosamine Chondroitin. If I forget to take it for a few days my knuckles start to swell and I have pain. It certainly works for us.

    ReplyDelete