It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year and Getting Documents Together.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Kathy and I are hoping everyone had a Safe and Happy New Year celebrating with Family, Friends or by Yourselves.

Since we saw the New Year in last night, I didn’t bother to set the Alarm. Even though I slept soundly my body decided I needed more sleep. My Plan to get to the Gym early went out the window. We simply had a Muffin for breakfast with our Coffees at the Computers. I managed to read quite a few Blogs this morning but that would be as far as I would get.

For lunch we had Shredded Brisket on a Bun along with the Leftover Lemon Meringue Pie for dessert.

If you’ve been reading for a while, you’ll recall we had our Truck broken into last May. Besides damage to the Truck, I had my Welding Shield and Welding Machine stolen. Those were normally kept in our Trailer and were used for making repairs. The last Winter in the Southwest I used it to weld together a Tower for our Wind Turbine. Even though I have replaced those articles I’m still dealing with the paperwork to have the Insurance Company reimburse me. In a world of Paperless Billing, it is a PITA trying to upload it to a Document to send it all in.

At least we got to spend another day together.

Kathy made Macaroni and Cheese for supper along with Baked Apples for dessert.

I managed to get a few more Blogs read while Kathy made my lunch for tomorrow. Not what I’m looking forward to but for the time being a necessary part of our lives. Hopefully the weather will continue to be above seasonal so we can accomplish more on the Trailer and Storage Units.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.

Albert Schweitzer, theologian, humanitarian, philosopher, and physician

2 comments:

  1. Reads like you and Kathy enjoyed a wonderful holiday time together and with family. Happy New Year to you and Kathy from Tom and I! Hope to cross paths in 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you both and wishing you that it will be a great one. You will be busy with work and to get the trailer ready so looking forward to some reports from both.

    ReplyDelete