It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, January 23, 2023

Creative Family Fun, Right/Left-Handed and Fish & Chips.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After waking a few times through the night I was about to start my day early when Kathy told me to get back to bed at 4:10. I tossed and turned finally falling asleep minutes before the Alarm went off at 5:30. Kathy was still awake, not having slept since going to bed.

I took a picture on the way to the Truck this morning. I’d seen this last night when I went to clean the Sxxw off our vehicles. It’s cute that even in an apartment building a family can have fun through this season. They even used short Twigs to give their creation some Hair.

I started my day warming the Feedscrew already mounted in the Plasma Transfer Arc. Using my own method of calculating the Lead-Ins and Lead-Outs it was an easy job that was done before the first break at 10:00.

His nose was starting to droop.

That was also when Paul the Controller asked when I would be welding another Screw on the rack. As soon as I had buried the first job in the Sandbox I loaded this one in the PTA. That was when I noticed what appeared to be OD Grind Markings which is done on all Feedscrews that have been welded. When I pulled up the Blue Print it showed this Unit was meant to have a Left-Handed Flights. Checking my notes I had welded it Two Weeks earlier with Right-Handed Flights. Since I only follow the Channels, someone on the CNC Mill had cut it opposite to what it should have been the first time.

It was 3:00 when I finally added the Second Feedscrew of the day into the Sandbox. There were other touch ups to do but everyone else was leaving. Those Screws will wait until the morning for their touch ups.

After stopping at the Credit Union I swung by Zehr’s grocery store to pick up the few items we did not get this past weekend before heading home.

At the Apartment Kathy and I worked together to make our own version of Fish and Chips.

The weather guesser on the 6 o’clock Local News forecasted Flurries that could exceed what we had before Christmas in the next few days.

Here’s hoping we both sleep better tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you call the website Chewbacca started that gives out Empire secrets?


Wookieeleaks!

2 comments:

  1. Still got it in you for making snow men.⛄ Lol
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh yes. I hope you have a better night. Sorry Kathy was awake at that hour but a good thing so she could stop you from being up and at em well before time. Supper looks good!

    ReplyDelete