It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2023

I Did It Again and Everything Is White.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Kathy was asleep before I made it to bed last night, so instead of turning on a light, because it might have woke her up, I figured willing myself awake would work better than setting my Alarm. It didn’t work. Like many times that I sleep longer then normal, it feels like I have been drugged even though I haven’t. Even though I felt bad about not Exercising, the Pain level from my Hernia has dramatically increased.

Looking outside the first thing Kathy said was she wasn’t going out today. With everything under a blanket of White, it was simply a sign of the season, but to many that includes slippery roads and idiot drivers.

Not wanting to waste the Stir-Fry I’d recently made, this morning I created a Veggie Omelette for breakfast. Once it is cooked I simply cut it to share.

While at the Computers the Birds were checking out the Balcony. With lots of tenants throwing seed on theirs, every Balcony was being checked.

Italian Wedding Soup was our lunch along with Nanaimo Bars for dessert.

Even though I washed our clothes Friday evening after lunch I took the Bedding and Towels down to get cleaned. Someone decided to leave Three Dryers filled with clothes a Half Hour past their cycle time. It did not take long for others to pile it on one of the tables. Some time later a man stuffed it all into a garbage bag to bring back to his apartment.

We try to determine what to eat according to our activity levels. We simply had a Store Bought Thin Crust Medium Chicken Pizza for supper.

The 6 o’clock Local News showed Five of the next Seven Days as bring more Sxxw to our area.

After we cleaned up the Dishes, I went outside to clean off our vehicles. It’s much easier to do before we get a hard Freeze overnight because scraping Frost off the windows in the morning is bad enough.

Even though it was Below Freezing, the dull
sunlight was melting the Sxxw on the Asphalt.
I have no choice but to set my Alarm tonight.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

The only failure is not to try.

George Clooney, Actor and Filmmaker

3 comments:

  1. I do not miss driving in the snow or the drivers who think they can drive in it like they are on dry pavement. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be in Quartzsite there looking for a chief. No snow. Stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow is so beautiful. I know for you Canadians it can be a trial. I lived with it every winter for only two years. Never got tired of it, but then....two years isn't much. And I was young. Well, you'll be up and at em in the morning...safe trip to work!!

    ReplyDelete