It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, January 6, 2023

Explanation and Answers.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Since having my CPP Machine adjusted when Kathy brought it to Vital-Aire, I’ve been sleeping more soundly and waking up feeling much more rested.

I’ve noticed a drop in our readership and it is understandable considering it has become more of a Diary of our daily activities, which includes work, chores, shopping as well as a few Family Get-Togethers. The aim is to once again make this a Travel Blog that will highlight places we visit and adventures we find to do. We just ask for some patience until that day arrives.

Work was all Repairs and Touch-ups not once firing up the Plasma Transfer Arc. The Feedscrew that Mile was after me to do since Monday was first on my agenda but would take Six Hours to complete. In hindsight the Touch-Ups were so extensive fixing the chipped edges on the Flights it would have taken less time to do it in the PTA.

With that completed I was assigned a Four Inch Feedscrew that like another only had spots that turned into Cracks. For a product that was to be shipped on Monday, there’s still more work to do before that happens.

The other Feedscrew I just mentioned was the one I pictured the other day. It needed bit more height on the Main Mixer Flight. After moving these units around with the Crane, most of the crew had left for the day before I started making the adjustment. That was also when the Argon Cylinder went empty which caused a chain reaction of problems. That Ten Minute Job took an Hour but it was successfully completed.

Kathy had been running errands so it was another night of Take-Out.

In response to the Comments on how to transfer Pictures from my Phone. I have to revisit the Bell outlet where it was purchased, because no matter what I do it will not connect to the Internet and I know it is turned on. Once that issue is resolved then I might have more to show, and readers will better understand what I am talking about.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you get if you cross the Godfather with a lawyer?



An offer you can’t understand.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure the phone isn’t on airplane mode and that the wifi is turned on. Sometimes they seem to mysteriously change things. We also have to turn on our hotspot to use the internet away from regular wifi in other places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, people check blogs for different reasons. I find myself having gotten interested in people rather than a subject like "RVing" or whatever. Mostly I do it for photos and seeing what's going on in daily life around the world. I do it before bedtime as a little round of the world and people's days. And I'm interested I find in your days, regardless of if you're going anywhere or taking lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete