It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Catching Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It just does not make sense. When I think that I’ll simply wake early and go to the Gym I sleep in or am too tired to go. Last night I set the Alarm so there would be no ands, ifs or buts to stop me. There I was this morning staring at the Clock a Half Hour before it was set to go off.


It almost felt like a new experience when walking into
Planet Fitness this morning. There were some familiar faces but everyone was there with one goal in mind. Even though I’ve been slack on my exercising lately, this morning I managed to complete Three Full Sets on my entire Free Weight routine and both my Warm Up and Cool Down routines for my Cardio.

It was nearly 11:00 when I walked into the Apartment to find Kathy at her Computer. We had a Coffee while perusing the Blogs we follow on our Sidebar. It was a little tricky for me because my eyes kept closing on me.

I mentioned yesterday we did not want to Plan anything because it normally does not happen. We headed out the door around 12:30 and stopped at Arby’s for lunch. Using Coupons helps keep the costs down. We talked for a bit before heading to the Storage Yard.

I’ve mentioned our goal is to eliminate our Climate Controlled Storage Unit that we got before going Fulltime. After adding everything from the Trailer (our Home) it became packed. By taking on a Regular Storage Unit for Trailer Supplies as well as my Tools will allow the downsizing to be finished and will cut our cost significantly. Using our Four Wheeled Utility Cart I transferred quite a bit to the second Unit while Kathy found things to go in this Trailer with Plans to donate other things.

It was past 4:00 when we drove out the gate. We stopped at Tim Hortons for a Hot Chocolate to help warm ourselves up.

Gasoline Prices went up this week, but the cost of Diesel dropped Ten Cents from what it was last Sunday. Simply topping up the tank at Pioneer gas station still cost $80.00.

We also stopped at Zehr’s grocery store where we picked up Fruits and Vegetables to see us through the week.

Back at the Apartment it didn’t take long to get back to reading more Blogs. We didn’t even think about eating until after 7:00. I had a Hot Chicken Sandwich while Kathy had a Banana Sandwich.

We’ll see how things go at work this week.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You're wearing a camouflage jacket and orange hunting vest in your driver's license pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment