It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Taking Care Of Me and Comment Answer.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Cramming that many hours into a Four Day Week is not unusual for me but that was years ago when I was much younger. Last night when I went to bed the only thing I felt was numb. When I later opened my eyes the Sun was peeking around the edges of the Blinds but then I Blinked. Have you ever noticed how time flies with the Blink of the eyes. I must have needed that. The next thing I saw was Kathy watching over me.

Breakfast was Toast with Jam and Coffee/Tea at the Computers. After checking the Weather, Local News, E-Mails and Blogs I had work to do.

Unlike the casual clothes we wash at the Laundromat every Two Weeks I went downstairs to the Second Floor Laundry Room with its lone working Washing Machine. Since I started working at this job the only thing my Coveralls are exposed to is Dust, Welding Smoke and my Sweat unlike my former job. I still washed them Twice to be certain to get them clean but I don’t have to prewash them in the Bucket in our Bathtub. I was able to use that time to continue my Blog Reading while that and the drying took place.

We were cleaning up things in the Fridge by having more Chicken Wings for lunch along with Grapes and Chocolate Bunt Cake for dessert.

After satisfying our appetites we both enjoyed an Epson Salts Foot Bath. It is amazing how good it makes us feel but we don’t always have the time to indulge ourselves when we need to.

There was a lot more Blog Reading done this afternoon. A lot of that was catching up so I avoided leaving Comments.

I was asked what these Feedscrews are used for that we produce at Windsor Feedscrews. Many are used in the Plastic, Fertilizer and Food Industries. There are many different sizes in Length and Diameter. Some are designed to Crush materials while others are used to Mix different elements that are being blended. Many have Multi-Functions built in. The smallest weigh about Five Hundred Pounds while the larger ones weigh up to Five Thousand Pounds. Food Grade Finishes are applied to most and could easily be used as a mirror.

Still confused? If you have ever used a Meat Grinder when you cranked the handle the spiral screw that forced the meat through would be considered a Feedscrew. What makes these at the Plant different is their Size. All the Flight and Bearing Surfaces that are being welded is to increase their Wearability. These have a much heavier build then Augers used in Farming and Post Hole Diggers.

For supper I modified a Store Bought Thin Crust Spinach Pizza by adding fresh sliced Mushrooms, Pineapple and shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Twelve Minutes at Four Twenty-Five Degrees and it was done to perfection.

The Weather could be damp tomorrow but we’ll see what we can do.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why do the French like to eat snails?


Because they can’t stand fast food.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reply Rick, I figured it would a simpler explanation as I am still in the dark. What matters is that YOU know what they are and how to make them.

    I hope Kathy and you have a good Sunday and that you guys get to ride your tandem bike before winter arrives.

    ReplyDelete