It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Back To Exercising, Short Errands and Last Hot Day Of Summer.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It was later then expected when I went to bed last night so I set the Alarm for an extra Hour of sleep. Today was the first day of the Long Weekend I had off but I wanted to do something for me. However when the Alarm did go off I was dragging and had a hard time to get moving. Luckily I had gotten things ready last night so that I was out the door shortly after 6:30 but since it was supposed to be hot today I turned on the Air Conditioner before leaving.

I was surprised at the number of vehicles in the parking lot but when I walked into Planet Fitness there were only a few people actually working out. By the time I started exercising it was 7:00 which is later then I normally start.

I’ve mentioned before that whenever I feel Achy or down in the dumps the best way to fix that is to Exercise. It was nearly 10:00 when I was heading back to the Truck. Since my Gym Bag was there with Plans to go after work I left the Car in case Kathy had an emergency to deal with.

It was nearly 10:30 when I walked in the Apartment. Kathy was at her Computer wearing a sweater because it was so Cold from the AC. It was simply shut off but we left the Window and Door closed trapping the Cold Air in the Apartment. With my clothes hanging to dry I joined her. Since I hadn’t finished drinking my Gatorade I drank that instead of a Coffee. By 11:30 I needed to close my eyes to be able to refocus.

We had Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch which is something we really miss when I work. We also cleaned up the Leftover Raspberries along with a slice of Chocolate Cake for dessert.

We waited until closer to 2:00 before we stepped out to run a few errands. Our first stop was Guardian Storage and our Climate Controlled Storage Unit. After the Truck was broken into back in May I added my Tools to the Storage Unit. The problem was that I rushed and was not neat about it. It took longer then expected to find them but when I saw a Good Sam’s Shopping Bag I found everything I was looking for outside of my Toolboxes.

We made a stop at Dollarama to get a few supplies we were running low on before heading over to the nearby Zehr’s grocery store. They are renovating this location so everything has been moved from its normal location. Kathy will not enter this store unless I am with her. We only needed Milk and a few Fruit before getting out of there.

Walking from an Air Conditioned building to outside was too much for Kathy. The Weather Networked showed that it felt like 100 F (38 C). We used our Folding Two Wheeled Shopping Cart to bring everything upstairs.

When Kathy headed to her Computer I headed to the Kitchen where I started chopping Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Cherry Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onions and Peppers to make a Veggie Stir-Fry. I let it simmer but when we sat down to have supper at 7:00 we were just starting to feel hungry. With some Shredded Mozzarella Cheese on a Wrap they were delicious and there’s enough Stir-Fried Veggies for a few more meals.

There’s more to do tomorrow even though it’s supposed to Rain the entire day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You look upon a family reunion as a chance to meet `Ms. Right'.

3 comments:

  1. I admire your workout ethic. After three hours of exercising I would have been DEAD and unable to run any other errands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any plans to return to RV camping or will you be putting your RV up for sale? It seems like pre-pandemic since you have been on the road and it must be 3 or 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were wondering the same thing as Scott. Also, I must have missed why Kathy doesn't go into the store without you.
    I think we'll have a few more hot days before fall begins, at least I hope so! :)

    ReplyDelete