It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Mourning and Celebrating.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I actually got an extra Half Hour of sleep this morning before heading out the door. There were a number of cars in the parking lot when I arrived at Planet Fitness. Being Six Days since my last workout I was starting to feel the Aches and Pains that I didn’t want to. There was no issues with any of the equipment since they had repaired the Resistance Machine that had been down for Two Weeks.

It was close to 10:00 when I walked in the Apartment to find Kathy already at her Computer. As soon as my workout clothes were drying I took the Recycle downstairs since the bins had only been emptied yesterday. The forecasted Rain had not materialized but the sky filled with Clouds.

By the time I returned to the kitchen the kettle had boiled the water for our morning drinks. Unfortunately I didn’t think it through to well and made myself Decaf Coffee. Throughout the rest of the day any time that I sat down I struggled to stay awake.

Even though the world today is mourning the loss of Queen Elizabeth II and the 21st Anniversary of the 911 Terror Attack we had something positive to celebrate. Today was our daughter-in-law Jen's Birthday. Since she shuts her phone off when in church Kathy sent an On-Line Birthday Greeting.

There are plenty of Job Opportunities out there but most are Hundreds to Thousands of Miles away from Windsor. Again in an effort to get totally caught up I avoided leaving any Comments on the Blogs that I was reading. Some of the things our friends are doing are making me jealous. Lets just hope things will turn around after I speak with the Surgeon in October.

Lunch was Italian Wedding Soup with Cheese on Crackers as a side and a small dish of Fresh Pineapple for dessert.

Being stubborn I refrained from having a regular Coffee and experienced a few unexpected Snaps throughout the afternoon. It became contagious to the point we both had the same problem.

We weren’t feeling that hungry after watching the 6 o’clock Local News so we decided to have something different for supper. We had Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes with a Yogurt Cup for dessert and a Juice for our beverage.

As I sit here writing our Blog we can hear the Distant Thunder. Even though the Radar is showing a Large Storm over our area it should be gone by 1:30 in the morning.

I’ll be heading in early again because there are Two more of those 10 Inch Feedscrews to do this week. I just hope there are no further issues with the Plasma Transfer Arc Welder. The problem was probably something I did. I just don’t want to do it again.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've ever been too drunk to fish.

2 comments: