It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, September 5, 2022

Busy Holiday.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Last night I thought that I could adjust my sleep time closer to the time I normally get up to on week days. Then I remembered the Notice that was posted at Planet Fitness. Even though it is open Twenty-Four Seven they limit their hours on Public Holidays. Being this was Labour Day they would only open at 7:00 in the morning. Just like being at work I was there before the person assigned to open up arrived and nearly dozed off in the Car waiting for the doors to open.

While doing my Cardio Workout there were so many people using the Free Weights I thought that I would never get to them. Rules require you to wipe down the equipment you use when finished using their large Spray Bottles. When I turned from doing that there wasn’t a person using the Weights. I managed my complete Three Set Weight Routine before wiping them down. After completing my Cool Down Cardio the only Resistance Machine I wanted to use had a line-up waiting. The hot shower got rid of the last of my aches and pains.

It was past 10:30 by the time I walked back in the Apartment. Kathy was already working on her Computer but I had other things to do. I just sorted my Workout Clothes along with our Laundry we needed to do. It was close to noon when we headed out the door.

Our first stop was Wendy’s where we had Grilled Chicken Wraps, Small Chocolate Frosties and Seniors Soft Drinks for our lunch.

Our next stop was the Super Clean Laundromat to clean our clothes. Since this was a Holiday everyone had the same idea. I had to use the newer Washers which meant doing more loads before moving everything to the Dryers.

We found out that the other attendant did get her Cell Phone back with the help of the Police who were able to lock in on its location. Today there was also an older man that walked in with about a Dozen Laundry Soap Containers all for a single load of Laundry. Guess he didn’t know how to drain them at home. When the attendant asked if he needed help she was told to mind their own business. Problem is he left the Empty Containers behind.

After visiting with the Granddogs last weekend we brought them each a New Chew Rope. It was funny because both Nova and Sanford each pranced around showing off their new toys. Then they would grab the other’s toy causing a Tug-o-War. That happen a number of times but they each had their own by the time we left.

Back home it took time to get all the Clothes and Laundry Baskets put away. When we checked for the 6 o’clock Local News it was pre-empted by a reality show because of the Holiday.

We had Veggie Wraps using Leftover Stir-Fry for supper and Seedless Watermelon for dessert.

Back at the Computers we were both struggling to stay awake. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Be kind. It feels good.

Maz Jobrani, comedian and actor

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a good laundry day all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have often met older men who are just plain disagreeable. They are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete