It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Working Out and Cabinet Completed.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

With the Body Pain that I was experiencing yesterday the decision to set the Alarm was made. Not wanting to push my luck the Alarm was set for 6:00 so if I had my typical night’s sleep I might still be able to function. I slept solid until 5:05 then 5:25 then 5:50. I finally got up. After having a Trail Mix Bar I headed out the door.
I was surprised to find that it had rained overnight when I went out to the Car but it never rained the rest of the day. At Planet Fitness there were already a Dozen others exercising by the time I arrived. Since it had been Two Weeks since my last workout I cautiously chose to lighten the intensity and weight levels. I only did Two Sets before heading to the showers.

The Clouds were darker then the picture shows.

Since I hadn’t opened the Balcony Blinds it didn’t surprise me that Kathy was still in bed when I walked into the Apartment. All it took to wake her up was to open those Blinds letting in the Clouded Sunlight to the living-room. I barely had my shoes off when Kathy joined me for the breakfast I had yet made. We had Over-Easy Eggs on Toast for our first meal.

We spent part of the morning on the Computers. Kathy had her chores to take care of while I had others. One was to tighten the newly installed Toilette. Strange that I didn’t notice that yesterday but they left the nuts that hold it down loose.

When it came time to have lunch I modified a Store Bought Thin Crust Medium Vegetarian Pizza by adding Broccoli and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. That was more then enough for our meal and it made more space in the Fridge and Freezer.

When I went to assemble the add-on parts for the Toilette Cabinet modification I found that more cutting was required as the Material was still wider than the original. Our dining table once again became a workbench that held the pieces steady while they were being adjusted. Once the parts were assembled I noted there was also Water Damage on the bottom of the Cabinet assembly itself. I removed Two Inches from each leg which will still leave a Three Inches of clearance once it is in place.

For supper I again made more space in the Fridge and Freezer. After cooking up Sweet and Sour Chicken with Vegetable Rice I added some Leftover Pineapple which really added to the flavour. We ate while watching the 6 o’clock Local News.

The Weather Network showed our temperature reached 72 F (22 C) this afternoon.

After supper I painted the Materials for the Toilette Cabinet in hopes of protecting it from any moisture it will be exposed to.

Tomorrow will be a busy day.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Why is it that once you’re over the hill,

it seems like you begin to pick up speed.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking of you today and hoping that you come home with a new job.

    ReplyDelete