It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Extra Routines and Comment Question Secret Revealed.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Things were back to normal when I went to bed last night. After Two Hours of sleep I was again Tossing and Turning most of the night. Looking at the Clock at 4:10 I just thought that I might as well start my day early and then I Blinked. What woke me was the Alarm going off at 6:00. Good thing it was set.

After a few delays it was past 6:30 before I arrived at Planet Fitness. The place was packed but by the time I finished my Cardio Warm-Up there was nobody using the Free Weights so I had them all to myself. I managed to add a few more exercises into my routine while still completing Three Sets of the whole thing. It was past 9:00 by the time I had my shower and was on my way home.

Kathy was at her Computer when I walked in the Apartment since it was nearly 9:30 by then. After setting my exercise gear to dry I joined her. There were plenty of Messages, News and Blogs to read but no Job Ads.

Since we’ve been trying to use up as much of our food stocks as possible we had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Dill Pickle garnishing and Pineapple for dessert.

In a Comment we were asked about the Soup Brand we use. We have tried many different Brands especially when we are travelling in the US as well as making our own Homemade Soups. The Soup in question was the Campbell’s Italian Wedding Soup. When it comes to the Split Pea with Ham Soup that is by Habitant. We’ve tried other Brands but but those are the best.

When photographing food in particular you have to stage it to make things stand out. When doing Soup most of the ingredients will sink to the bottom of the bowl so you have to find a way to keep them afloat. A way to do that is to crush your crackers in the bottom of the bowl before adding the Soup. Then before taking your picture you stir the soup to give it a more full effect.

The Weather Network showed our temperature only reached 70 F (21 C) due to the lite North breeze we were getting. That’s quite difference from Twenty-Four Hours earlier. At least it was sunny and tomorrow will be just as pleasant.

For supper Kathy made us each a Walnut Pancake. We didn’t need anything else to snack on.

After doing the Dishes we watched an Aurora Teagarden Mystery.

To all the Fathers out there Kathy and I hope you have a Safe and Happy Fathers Day with the ones you Love.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You think the only tools "real men" need are duck tape and caulk and you have successful repair projects to prove it.

2 comments:

  1. Duct tape and hot glue. Yes....my husband is a Redneck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you went to so much trouble to stage your soup and food dishes...now I appreciate the effort even more so. I think I will try the crackers trick next time because the Progresso brand soup I bought looked sick by comparison :-D

    Happy Father's Day Rick to you and all your male readers.

    ReplyDelete