It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Fast Moving Storm and A Call From A Job Agency.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

After sleeping with the Bedroom Window open the entire night we both felt completely rested when we woke this morning.

Since we hate wasting food this morning while I made Banana Pancakes for breakfast Kathy started her morning chores. When she sat down to eat even though she claimed her pancake was perfect it was just too much for her to totally eat. Luckily mine had turned out slightly smaller so her leftover did not go to waste.

The moment The Weather Network opened on our Computers the Red Warning for a Severe Thunderstorm started flashing across the screen. Looking out the Balcony Door the weather looked perfect but by lunch a wall of Clouds started filling the sky.

Yesterday I applied on a Job Ad that was sent to me by a Job Agency that saw my Resume. Today they wanted more information which I have been able to refine over time and keep on a Document. It was a matter of Copy and Paste finishing the process in less then a Minute. Later this afternoon I had a brief call from the Job Agency. I’ll be speaking with them again tomorrow morning.

Still full from the Pancakes we decided to simply have a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch. As I was bringing them to the table I looked outside to see a Wall of Clouds rapidly moving across the sky. After a quick picture I headed to close the Bedroom Window just in case. I barely had it shut when the Rain started beating on the glass. Kathy jumped into action to close the Balcony Door getting slightly wet in the process but she noted the Wind was Cold.

That looks like Rain coming.

Here is the Rain.

44 MPH North Wind Gusts

Drying up.
By the time we finished doing the Dishes the Sun was starting to shine again so Kathy took the Plastic Tarp onto the Balcony so she could change the pots on a few of her Plants.
Careful not to damage the table.

I added the Masking Tape we purchased the other day to the Shelf Material that I plan on using to modify the Toilette Cabinet. By adding the Masking Tape the Material does not chip making for a clean cut. It is also easier to see the Lines drawn on the Tape rather then the Material itself. Once Kathy was finished with the Tarp I used it to catch the Sawdust from the Material I cut. I simply clamped it to the table making certain the Handsaw stayed clear of it.

When it came time to make supper since Kathy wasn’t feeling hungry I used Romaine Lettuce, finely chopped Peppers, Southwest Salad Dressing and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. It was tasty and filling but we still had room for some Pineapple for dessert.

The 6 o’clock Local News reported more on the Local Candidates for tomorrow’s upcoming Provincial Election.

The Weather Network showed our temperature felt more like 97 F (36 C) around noon but quickly dropped when we were hit by the sudden storm. It would later go up again but starting tomorrow we’ll be back to Spring like temperatures for a while.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

I was wondering why a Frisbee appears larger the closer it gets.

Then it hit me.

2 comments: