It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Decaffeinated Again and Lining Things Up.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

My attempt at staying awake yesterday through the day by drinking a single Regular Coffee had worked but my activity level had been too low to wear it off by the time I went to bed. Even though the Alarm was not set last night I still had to take an Extra Strength Tylenol at 2:00 in the morning in an attempt to sleep. That worked and I slept just past 8:00.

I had things set up to make breakfast as soon as Kathy got up. Unfortunately she’d had a restless night as well so she was making up for lost sleep. I’d checked the Weather, read the Local News, my E-Mails and had half the Blogs we follow read before she joined me. We had Peanut Butter on Toast along with a Juice before taking our Decaffeinated Coffee/Tea back to the Computers.

I made a few calls this morning lining things up for the near future.

For lunch we had a Summer Spiral Pasta Salad that we added extra Olives and Mozzarella Cheese to change it up a bit. We then had a Mixed Berry Strudel for dessert.

The breeze was lite on our Balcony so she set about replanting her Cherry Tomatoes and Cucumbers. While she did that I vacuumed the Apartment. When we finished those chores I took apart the Lantern that was showing signs of age. A little scraping and sanding then add some paint and it looks good as new.

When it came time for supper we had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and the Leftover Cantaloupe for dessert.

The Weather Network showed our temperature had reached 82 F (28 C).

Even though we lived through it both Kathy and I watched the second instalment of the Watergate Scandal. We learned a lot that we didn’t know.

Tomorrow will be busy again.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Velcro. What a rip-off!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that you were able to enjoy a quieter day and get some relaxation in.

    ReplyDelete