It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Another Package and New Witness.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It felt so relaxing sleeping with the Window open last night. We both slept past 8:00 this morning. We made certain after having our lite breakfast to do up the Dishes because the Notice we had received the other day showed we would have no Water for Two Days.

We did take our Coffee/Tea to the Computers to read our Messages, News and Blogs. I submitted another Application this morning before making a few calls.

The first was to our Pharmacy in Amherstburg. Every Ninety Days I have to remind them to FAX our Family Doctor so that he will renew Kathy’s Prescriptions but this time I had to do it early. This Friday is July 1st which here is known as Canada Day. That is a Federal Holiday here and most times our Doctor takes the following week off. By calling early the Pharmacy can get the approval early and we can pick those medications up on Friday the 8th.

I also made an appointment that I failed to do last Fall. I got lucky by only adding One Week to the timeline.

When it came time for lunch we had Chicken Noodle Soup with Cantaloupe for dessert. We were surprised to find the building Water was still on so after quickly cleaning up I set about getting the Crock-Pot busy cooking supper.

Like many others we are interested in the January 6th Committee Hearings. We pay attention to Laws as we travel through the different States and what is happening. To say Kathy is scared with what is happening with Guns right now would be an understatement. Cassidy Hutchinson who was “Chief of Staff” Mark Meadows’ Aide under President Trump took the stand. Testifying under Oath she really filled in the blanks of what was taking place in the West Wing before, during and after January 6th 2021. This testimony change what a lot of people believed had happened behind the scenes about the Insurrection. After hearing from this Witness the Committee encouraged others that wished to testify to come forward.

Setting the Crock-Pot on Low we had to go to Guardian Storage to collect a Parcel that had been delivered for us. It was supposed to arrive on our Anniversary but it came early. Back at the Apartment Kathy was really happy with the contents because it was a Book. As I write this Blog she has already read a quarter of that Book. I’ll give you more information on Friday.

I added Sliced Sweet Potato Fries with Asparagus to go with the Barbecue Flavoured Spare Ribs. The White Grape Carbonated Juice (Fake Wine) we tried tonight was made in Montreal and was quite tasty. I got a few compliments on our meal.

We watched the 6 o’clock Local News but it just does not hold our interest like it used to.

The Weather Network showed our temperature reached 79 F (26 C) this afternoon.

We have more errands to run tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.

Virat Kohli, Indian international cricketer

4 comments:

  1. We get very little news while on the road and in some ways it is refreshing. The news can be so frustrating sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dinner meal looks really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still reeling from your climbing eight floors yesterday. And here you are going out and about and ending up with a delicious supper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the US begins to completely open up, I know when I am RV'ing I won't be traveling without a weapon. With the daily shootings, I will take a chance to protect myself and my family instead of hoping that law enforcement can save me. With one way in and one way out in my RV, I won't be taking a chance. I know it's different in Canada, but here, it seems like the Wild West never moved on.

    ReplyDelete