It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Early Weather Woes, No Aches Or Pains and Good Meals.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It felt like I was dragging anchor when the Alarm woke me at 5:00 this morning. With a brief snack I was soon on my way to Planet Fitness. Looking through the Windows before going in it was surprising how many people were inside. The entire time I did my Cardio Workout the Free Weight Section was packed. Even after wiping down my Machine it was still too busy so I turned to the Resistance Machines. I barely completed Two Routines when I noticed the Free Wight Section was totally empty. It was a great Workout with the increased load. The hot shower helped to revitalize me by taking away my Aches and Pains.

The Sun was hidden behind a thick wall of Clouds but I made it home dry. Looking up from the parking lot I could see the Blinds in our Apartment were still closed. The first thing I did when I was inside was to see Kathy still in bed but seconds after I opened the Balcony Blinds she practically came running out to join me. As suspected she’d had a hard time falling to sleep and slept in to make up for that lost time.

Raining.

Breakfast was a Sunny Side Up Egg on a Toast with Juice. By the time we took our hot drinks to the Computers there was a gentle Rain falling outside.

I had to continually get up and walk around the room because my early start to the day was trying to have me close my eyes. Finally I just got up start chopping Vegetables for our Lunchtime Wraps. There was Broccoli, Carrots, Celery, Onions, Peppers and Zucchini all topped with Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Kathy struggled to finish her’s. As we were clearing the Table I noticed it had finally cleared up and the Sun was making an appearance.

Even though The Weather Network showed our temperature felt like 90 F (32 C) this afternoon with the Slight Northerly Breeze coming in our open Windows we were comfortable not using the AC on the Eighth Floor.

Later in the afternoon I received a E-Mail in response to the Application I made yesterday. When I found it, it was past 5:00 so I’ll contact him in the morning.

Still feeling full from our lunchtime Wraps we had a Store Bought Medium Thin Crust Spinach Pizza for supper.

Sunny.

With a spike in our temperature tomorrow it looks like we’ll be turning on our Air Conditioner again.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

How did the musician catch his fish?


He castanet.

1 comment:

  1. Curious what you top your wraps with, some sauce or salad dressing?

    ReplyDelete