It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Enjoyable Fathers Day and Pre-Empted.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Even though it was Father’s Day I didn’t plan on going to the Gym today. I still had the Tossing and Turning I normally do when I set the Alarm. It was my gift to me and I slept until 8:00 this morning.

Being out of Bread and not wanting Cereal we settled on a Trail Mix Bar for our breakfast before heading to our Computers with our morning drinks. There were a few Fathers Day Greetings that came my way making for a pleasant interruption. I even made a short call to my bud Ivan but when he mentioned being in Toronto and heading for the Highway we agreed to talk later.

Veggie Stir-Fry with Shredded Cheese.

Rather then waiting later in the day I busied myself chopping Vegetables for the Stir Fry Wraps we had for lunch. We settled for a Chocolate Pudding Cup for dessert.

The Weather Network showed our temperature reached 77 F (25 C) with warmer temperatures for tomorrow before we return to scorching heat on Tuesday.

Glad I was able to clear up the Comment about staging the Soup.

With the Balcony Door open we settled back to watch a couple of Movies but when the second one was schedule to start it was Pre-Empted by the Montreal Grand Prix.

After not taking any Beef out of the Freezer for our supper we headed to Fast Food Alley and chose to stop at Taco Bell. I’ve learned that if I have even Ground Beef the day before I donate Blood my Iron level remains acceptable.

Back at the Apartment we found another Movie to fill our evening.

Kathy and I hope all our fellow readers had an enjoyable day with the ones they Love.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

My therapist asked me to describe myself in three words.

I said “Lazy.”

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear you slept in as a gift to yourself and that you had an enjoyable day. Thanks again for revealing your soup staging secret :-)

    ReplyDelete