It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, June 17, 2022

CPAP Problems and Comment Response.

 Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

That stupid CPAP Machine kept shutting off on me last night so I appreciated sleeping until 8:00 this morning.

After having Cereal for breakfast we took our hot drinks over to the Computers. As I found no Job Ads that were in my Trade to apply for I was just about to call the Dealership to find out what was happening with our Truck when the phone rang. It was Rose City Ford calling to say they are still waiting on the Window Motor that has to be shipped from Detroit. They again said I could use the Truck until it arrived. My response was I’d get it when they are finished.

We kept lunch lite with Italian Wedding Soup along with a Yogurt Cup for dessert.

In response to some of the Comments we receive I just like to explain why we feel the way we do about what is happening around the world and especially in the United States. We enjoy travelling in the Southern States which means we have to observe their Laws. We look at things as we personally observe them and not from a Political standing. When we see things that don’t look right or Legal we say something. When Six Media Outlets including our Canadian Media say something is true it is hard to believe the One Outlet showing the same videos and saying something else. When we see Live Broadcasts of someone spouting off and then calling his lies Fake News we cannot believe that person. On January 6th 2021 planned to watch the counting of the College Votes but instead watched the Rally and the Insurrection live. We saw police being beaten live. That was not rehearsed and it was not Fake News as someone wants everybody to believe. Just like Putin wants all the Russian People to believe that he needed to run a “Special Operation” into Ukraine. That is why we are watching this and News around the world now.

The Weather Network showed our Humidex only reached 88 F (31 C) but we are looking forward a couple of cooler Spring Days to finish out the season before we are again thrust into the grips of Summer.

For supper we had Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls on Rice with Mandarin Orange Slices for dessert.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do clouds do when they get rich?


They make it rain.



4 comments:

  1. It is interesting. I watched a live video of the same event where the uniformed guards opened the doors to the buildings and actually waved people inside. Just because three news stations show one side and one shows a different version, doesn't mean the three are telling the whole story. You are only seeing what they WANT you to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nancy. It is always good to remember there are two sides and just because someone tells you something it is not always true. I do not watch a lot of government of other countries and certainly would not go there if it caused me any concern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never tried Italian Wedding Soup until I saw you posting pictures of it on your blog. We only have two grocery stores in town HEB and Walmart.

    I found it at Walmart made by Progresso but it did not have the same consistency or other things that your picture shows...may I ask what brand do you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like MsBelinda. Your wedding soup always looks good. I think I asked you about it before, but I didn't write anything down, which means I still don't know. (I have many note pads handy.)
    Smart to have them keep your vehicle....they'll be more motivated to get it fixed and out of there.
    And I like your reasonable response regarding your stance on current events.

    ReplyDelete